Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151045-chris-flood-ft-lauderdale-custom-rigging-crook.html)

SLINGSHOT 02-12-2007 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2021345)
People like this make me think of the movie Hostle:eek:

these do wonders:cool:
http://www.iese.uiuc.edu/ge494/equippic/torch.jpg

well i like the torch ...but you a rat and a metal bucket......"fast and furious 2"

catwoman 02-12-2007 09:23 AM

XtremePowerboats.com 02-12-2007 09:28 AM

Chris that is true you were hired as a sub contractor this was never in question. It is true that you did borrow money from larry to rectify a financial situation, You even offered your boat in trade(This is what you got the court order to retreive) for the money you were looking to get but instead of taking your boat he lent you money and offered to help sell your boat and try to get you more money. Chris the quality of your work was never in question as your rigging work is excellant it is your personal integrity that is not.

Chris how many people would lend you a motor so you could race when you were in a spot and could not get your blown engine repaired in time? Larry did and what did you do you blew the motor he lent you (The one you said you never ran) and then came back to the shop here in Miami where you said you never were took without permission a motor out of Larrys raceboat took the time to place the blown motor back in its place so hopefully no one would notice and went back to Key West to race while telling Larry and my self you were never here.....Did you forget the conversations we had that weekend about a drive I asked you to bring down to the keys for a repair while you were at the shop.

Chris coincdently after the issue that arrose with the missing propellers in Dec. you stopped showing up at the shop as Normal, I had to tell you that there were people comming to buy the race boat in order to get the motor you took back and At the same time we stopped receiving any invoices.
The next time I saw you was in January the day you were arrested at the shop.

SLINGSHOT 02-12-2007 09:32 AM

larry is a stand up guy....know him for 7 years.....nuff said

Offshore540 02-12-2007 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by XtremePowerboats.com (Post 2024046)
You even offered your boat in trade(This is what you got the court order to retreive) for the money you were looking to get................The next time I saw you was in January the day you were arrested at the shop.

I saw this boat for sale in one of the other posts but now it is sold. Was there a court order baring him from selling it???? Looks like we may be able to add that to the list of shady transactions.....was he an emplyee of National Marine???? :D

Offshore540 02-12-2007 10:24 AM

Xtreme - did you end up with the boat? I know it was a bit of a project...

throttleup 02-12-2007 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lauderdaleboats (Post 2023398)
Now Trent, please inform me as well of who I owe money in Key West because as far as I know each of my transactions have been satisfied and if not, isn't it a little strange that people will tell you this and not inform me.

We are one of those who you owe money to from Key West. The credit card you gave us in Key West is no good and is declined even to this day.

It's situations like this that have made us go to a cash only policy at races. No credit cards and no checks.

Matt

waterboy38 02-12-2007 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by waterboy38 (Post 2023867)
Catwoman.
Thank you for putting this back up. Because I hate when all we get to hear one side of the story. why did you delete it as soon as Chirs flood made a post. Is there something he said.

waterboy 38

Catwoman dont you work for EtremePowerboats or is it the same person posting under the two names

waterboy 38

Indy 02-12-2007 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by throttleup (Post 2024102)
We are one of those who you owe money to from Key West. The credit card you gave us in Key West is no good and is declined even to this day.

It's situations like this that have made us go to a cash only policy at races. No credit cards and no checks.

Matt

Here's the perfect situation where one person (:rolleyes: ) ruins it for everybody else.