Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151045-chris-flood-ft-lauderdale-custom-rigging-crook.html)

XtremePowerboats.com 02-12-2008 08:39 PM

This is our JUSTICE system at it,s best !!
They decided to not go to trial after almost 2 years because of a lazy District Attorney . They were worried that the witnesses would not testify with the same statements that they gave to the police when we reported the theft.
The case was just weak because the witnesses only saw him leave our locked office with two shiny things in his hands and watched him put them in his truck .The witnesses also only saw him in our locked office with friends on a saturday when he said that nobody was in our office !
The police also got a statement from him that he did enter the office and thats when he was arrested .
Be careful to trust anyone !

LostinBoston 02-12-2008 09:26 PM

sunny place for shady people. Makes me think twice about wanting to move there. This is not the first story ive heard about a district not pressing charges in what appears to be a "clear cut" case.

hows broward county???

el indio 02-12-2008 09:29 PM

just a thought; DONT LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE DO.......LOOK AT WHY THEY DO.......CYA GRASSHOPPER...

Lauderdaleboats 02-12-2008 10:14 PM

Be careful to trust anyone? Call the kettle black. Larry, Let me fax you copies of the witness testimony transcripts before I post them here. Then you tell me whether or not you really want me to post them for your audience to see. They really don't jibe with your above post. This thread may end up being more focused on you than me.

F1-00 Racing 02-21-2008 04:33 AM

MidnightRider 02-21-2008 06:31 AM

I think this guy is just misunderstood, seems pretty stand up, has good explanations for what you people have done to him. You say he is working at a Formula dealer? Maybe I can bring my 382 Fastech I can't sell there for service. When I come to pick it up, It will be missing in some big "misunderstanding" , and I can claim it on my insurace. :cool-smiley-011:

throttleup 02-21-2008 09:00 AM

Well, I am happy to report that last week I recieved payment for the propeller, we sold to Chris in 2005, during the Key West Races.

Julie

fantastixvoyage 02-21-2008 09:15 AM

That's good news Julie. He contacted me as well about returning a down payment I made on a boat awhile back. I am hopeful to see the payment soon.

rchevelle71 02-21-2008 10:54 AM

Glad to see he is trying to get his chit together.

CROWN MAN 02-21-2008 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2442472)
SO NOTHING HAPPENED AND HE IS NOT A CROOK??????

State Case#: 132007CF0005450001XX Name: FLOOD, CHRISTOPHER DOB: 11/09/1963
Date Filed: 01/08/2007 Date Closed: 02/11/2008 Warrant Type:
Hearing Date: Hearing Time: Hearing Type:
Courtroom: REGJB-JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM#:7-2
Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST
Next Case:
Previous Case:
Judge: PEREZ, JORGE
Defense Attorney: ORTEGA, OMAR
Bfile Section: F006 File Location: FILE ROOM Box Number: -
Seq# Charge Charge Type Disposition
1 BURGLARY/UNOCC/STRUC FELONY NOLLE PROS