Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook? >

Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Notices

Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Old 02-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Felonist!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, so much for swift justice, 13 months to even hear the case.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered

Actually quite a bit happened over the past year but , under the advise of my attorney, I was instructed not to speak about this matter till it was cleared. Well, to all of those who were salivating at the mouth awaiting the ending of this and espesially to you Marylandmark who followed this so closely I wonder if you ever had time to eat sleep or even go to work. You must really be bored up there in Maryland because it appears that this has been your only source of entertainment.

To set the record straight, there were no charges for me to answer to as there was no evidence against me. Testimony from key witnesses for the PLAINTIFF when taken under oath confirmed my innocense in this case. This will be my first and final response to this. I am not here for entertainment The matter is closed.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Default He is sneaky

Chris you know deep inside what you are! I have never forgot. I hope everyone stays clear of you
Old 02-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Ah- your attorney that sponsors your employer's race boat?

You can steer clear of him- just don't ask for the Formula Service Tech at "TheDonz" on OSO's shop Premier Performance Marine, the new Formula Service Center in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

I would say not a very smart way to start up a new business
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

This is our JUSTICE system at it,s best !!
They decided to not go to trial after almost 2 years because of a lazy District Attorney . They were worried that the witnesses would not testify with the same statements that they gave to the police when we reported the theft.
The case was just weak because the witnesses only saw him leave our locked office with two shiny things in his hands and watched him put them in his truck .The witnesses also only saw him in our locked office with friends on a saturday when he said that nobody was in our office !
The police also got a statement from him that he did enter the office and thats when he was arrested .
Be careful to trust anyone !
Old 02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Registered

sunny place for shady people. Makes me think twice about wanting to move there. This is not the first story ive heard about a district not pressing charges in what appears to be a "clear cut" case.

hows broward county???
Old 02-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

just a thought; DONT LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE DO.......LOOK AT WHY THEY DO.......CYA GRASSHOPPER...
Old 02-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered

Be careful to trust anyone? Call the kettle black. Larry, Let me fax you copies of the witness testimony transcripts before I post them here. Then you tell me whether or not you really want me to post them for your audience to see. They really don't jibe with your above post. This thread may end up being more focused on you than me.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 02-21-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: he actually stepped up, congrats to Chris, seriously

Quick Reply: Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.