Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Too Old/Trick/Fred (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151063-too-old-trick-fred.html)

AGGRAVATION28 02-08-2007 03:10 PM

Too Old/Trick/Fred

Fred scores again....Ordered parts from him Monday and received Wednesday. Thanks for the great service, Fred.

Sydwayz 02-08-2007 04:58 PM

Re: Too Old/Trick/Fred

Fred took care of me a couple weeks ago with some parts, and also donated some items and T-shirts to the Winter Chill Out party.

Thanks Fred!!

t500hps 02-08-2007 05:36 PM

2 days is great.....i'm working on 2 months :(

marineclean 02-09-2007 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2020326)

I am sorry it has taken awhile to get you straightened out. I know from my own personal business that sometimes you have the best intentions in the world, but between employees and just so many darn things, it sometimes gets to be too much.

I cannot speak for Fred, but I know he has been in the business for along time and I know that he has worked very hard at keeping everyone happy. If he is anything like me, I always listen to my customer's feedback and then improve from their recommendations. We aren't all perfect, but many of us have the will to accomplish our goals and keep our customers happy.

I know I'm not in the parts business, but I do know that Fred is working really hard preparing for the Miami show, so if you would PM me what you need, I will get in touch with Fred myself and do my best to get your issue resolved. Again 500, I'm sorry that it has taken awhile, but I'm sure I can get it resolved for you.

Thanks, Donnie

INDY27 02-09-2007 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2020326)

I know your frustration all too well, wrong parts delivered, phone calls screened, no returned phone calls, being told parts were shipped out when they were not.......the list goes on. Maybe he has too much to do for one man or not enough quality employees but I for one am done doing business there. I have enough to do every day without having to worry about getting what I paid for. :mad:

topgun 38 02-09-2007 06:38 AM

I ordered some lifeline jackets from fred.Best service from any mail or online i have used.Seemed to be a straight up person just trying to make a living.

mboger 02-09-2007 07:45 AM

we were getting for the lake cumberland run and i decided i wanted a lifeline jacket and at the time people were ordering them a lot right after a tragic accident
i called fred and he told me he would try to find me one to fit and in three days time it was sitting at my front door
i will always do business with him from now on

mboger 02-09-2007 07:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and the jacket fit me nice too bad he couldnt come with some hair to match

DrNautica 02-09-2007 08:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That looks like you were pulling up the the card stop at Grider Hill Dock in the Lake Cumberland Poker Run...

Neverfastenuf 02-09-2007 10:54 AM

Stellar customer service.

Thanks Fred.

Sam