Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Offshore History (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15115-offshore-history.html)

Ray Patnaude 01-07-2002 09:24 PM

Offshore History

Iwas not aware of the dedication of the Library until I checked my E-Mail. I am very proud of the Job that Dave did and I am very moved that the Library has been named in my honor. I stil have material that has not been passed on to Dave. I would also like to thank you for the kind words that have been said. Again I am very greatful and honored.
Ray Patnaude :)[/LIST]

Hauling Trash 01-07-2002 09:39 PM

ray,your the best
mike merola

DJD 01-07-2002 09:41 PM

Ray, you have one heck of a library of offshore and you also have one heck of a Son!
Dave and I came from two different sides of race organizations but have the same incredible passion for racing and powerboating that you handed down to him.
Thanks for pointing him in the right direction
:D
Dave D, F2-07 Wild Child :D :D

boot 01-07-2002 09:42 PM

Greatjob Ray ! And thank you ;)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-07-2002 09:49 PM

I also have to say GREAT JOB RAY!!! With the History, and your Son. It's great to be affiliated with you both and the NJPPC! :) :cool:

DaveP 01-07-2002 11:23 PM

Woaaaaaaaaa Dad made it to the OSO Messageboard!

You're welcome dad and thanks for getting me hooked on offshore racing! :D :D

DaveP 01-07-2002 11:37 PM

Hey guys........I forgot to tell all of you..... what is in the Library is ONLY 1/3 of what I have here in my office!!!!!

I just didn't want to wait 2 years to announce the Library!

I will create a "New Material" section and post new stuff in there as time goes on.....

Thanks again for all the compliments!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-07-2002 11:44 PM

After we get to DIGEST all of this... ;) Then again? There is never too much offshore. Bring it on DaveP :D :D :D

RiverGirl 01-08-2002 12:08 AM

:D

C_Spray 01-08-2002 09:27 AM

Ray - I have only had the pleasure of knowing you and your son for about two years now (Geez, is that all?), and I have to say that I have never known either of you to be anything other than a pure class act. Your tireless efforts at all the NJPPC events make the difference, and I always feel guilty when we are out on the water and I know you're back on land slaving over entry forms, card hands, dinner arrangements, dock banners, or whatever. Take a break some time this year and go for a ride with us. You can even drive if you want. :cool:

Oh - ...and welcome to The Board.

Those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting the Patnaudes, please try to come see them at the AC Boat Show on February 9/10 at the club booth or to attend at least one NJPPC event this year. The club has been very active on the East Coast of New Jersey/Barnegat Bay, and will be expanding its presence in the Philadelphia/Delaware River area this summer. Its a great club because of great people like the Patnaudes. :)