Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Fountain and their 48 diesel cruisers >

Fountain and their 48 diesel cruisers

Notices

Fountain and their 48 diesel cruisers

Old 03-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Guys go easy just a few months ago leilas(Wiggler, Buddy 00, pumpakee, gramps) was arguing that no such program existed and now he is the expert on it.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:38 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about a Hustler 49 EDS instead of the fountain?
Old 03-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by leilas
Beau, you idiot I was talking about the 600hp version last year when I went to Louisianna and met with Cummins south, review my threads
Under which name?
Old 03-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
Under which name?
Exactly! I think he sometimes has conversations and debates himself.

Hey Jim did your new package debut at the Miami show?
Old 03-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

the qsb 480 is a nice package and very easily upgraded to the 600hp , all for under 30k, very nice package

I thought that included the 2 speed transmision, surface drive and a warranty?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:48 AM

Beau, you idiot I was talking about the 600hp version last year when I went to Louisianna and met with Cummins south, review my threads
Can't seem to find that Hi-Po Diesel thread anywhere. Wonder who deleted it?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:58 AM

Rik!

I got called in on a refrigeration systems job on a piece of clap 100 footer. Its moored at the Sugar Dock in Richmond. If I get some time I'll drop by.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

wrong again Beau, thats the motor only, there is no debut for it, the items all exist. If you have interest in buying the complete motor/drive/tranny give me a call, Rik under wiggler. and I would'nt have to change names if the big baby's like rbr, jass, off drillin, had to cry to the powers because they are jealous.
See If I were you, I would have left it alone...my replied email to you 2 weeks ago was on how to come clean with everyone on OSO. I now see the problem, it was only read by one of your alias. Have the other 5 read them as well and then maybe ya'll will get the picture...on how you should and could not be taken seriously as a person here on OSO, let alone trying to be a dealer for boat co.'s or sell parts, engine package's and try and Wiggler your way into other people's programs and then come off as they are your's....Big misreprentation, you..are a fraud. Lastly guess which one of us 4 bad guys are going to turn you in again.

I apologize, Now back to this great thread
Old 03-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
See If I were you, I would have left it alone...my replied email to you 2 weeks ago was on how to come clean with everyone on OSO. I now see the problem, it was only read by one of your alias. Have the other 5 read them as well and then maybe ya'll will get the picture...on how you should and could not be taken seriously as a person here on OSO, let alone trying to be a dealer for boat co.'s or sell parts, engine package's and try and Wiggler your way into other people's programs and then come off as they are your's....Big misreprentation, you..are a fraud. Lastly guess which one of us 4 bad guys are going to turn you in again.

I apologize, Now back to this great thread

NICE, Jassy.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 445 Posts

wrong again Beau, thats the motor only, there is no debut for it, the items all exist. If you have interest in buying the complete motor/drive/tranny give me a call, Rik under wiggler. and I would'nt have to change names if the big baby's like rbr, jass, off drillin, had to cry to the powers because they are jealous.
once again mr bi polar, you send me a message saying to not say anything if it's not something nice. I'll set one thing straight, I have never complained to anyone at oso about you. I have always said in my posts what I think about you. Yet here you are disparaging me in a thread I had nothing to do with. Your last pm to me was pathetic, call Chris Flood and cry on his shoulder. As I said to someone on the phone yesterday when they asked me about you, my response was as follows. "When I first met him, I didn't say a whole lot because my mom taught me to be nice and not make fun of stupid people"

Quick Reply: Fountain and their 48 diesel cruisers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.