Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   whats everyone thought on this cigarette? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151345-whats-everyone-thought-cigarette.html)

TexomaPowerboater 02-12-2007 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2024235)
The boat is in Old Saybrook CT at Ocean Performance where they took it in in trade for a 39 Outerlimits. The boat is sitting inside their rack building next to our boat. I know Pat gave you a price on the boat also. It seems like a good deal. If you want any other info on the boat or current pics, I can supply them for you.

Dan

My bad, maybe it is in CT, but that boat picture of the outdrives was taken in Sherman, TX, I'm sure of it. And the boat's advertised location is Sherman, TX. Whether or not its been run there.... don't know, but I've never seen it on the water, and that boat hard is hard to miss.

That extended cockpit in the 07 cigarette is huge. You could dance naked all night in that thing.:evilb: :evilb:

twin screws 02-12-2007 07:17 PM

Jeff, do what you like, not what everone else likes. Don't worry so much about resale. If you like it, buy it. Come on man I want to see you at Emerald Point this year. We will hook up and have a damn ball. Buy it.

drypipetiger 02-12-2007 07:26 PM

Love the orange one!

OL40SVX 02-12-2007 07:59 PM

The Orange boat has never been in Texas. The boat was from NJ. All the pics in the ad were taken at Ocean Performance, the Cigarette Factory, and the Haulover boat ramp in FL where Cig test rides their boats.

Mentalpause 02-12-2007 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2024590)
This is my buddies boat with the almost the same paint as the orange one.

I like the red and silver. Is the blue boat the one that Grand Sport has at the Chicago show? It was very nicely done.

SkiDoc 02-12-2007 08:44 PM

Jeff, I like the colors. I don't think it looks cheap outside or the in the interior. I know how long you're likely to keep it. From the responses it appears to be a bit polarizing. Someone at Skinny's had an 05 38 gun with blue fades that was trying to sell that is in first class shape.

Tazz 02-12-2007 08:47 PM

They both like nice, personally I like the wild paint job of the orange one more, the blue/silver is too blaa for me. I agree with the post of trying to find one with 700's, especially after coming from a cat, the 525 package is kinda of a slug. Either way you'll be happy.

tblrklakemo 02-12-2007 09:03 PM

The orange is too much.....I wouldnt put graphics like that on any boat. I am a grey/silver and white guy. Low key is the way to go with stuff like that as you already made the statement just arriving on the boat.

customryder 02-12-2007 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle (Post 2024802)
Jeff, I like the colors. I don't think it looks cheap outside or the in the interior. I know how long you're likely to keep it. From the responses it appears to be a bit polarizing. Someone at Skinny's had an 05 38 gun with blue fades that was trying to sell that is in first class shape.

where & who is Skinny? hook a brother up.

Thanks

OL40SVX 02-12-2007 09:19 PM

Jeff,
Have you thought about a Gun with more power than 525's??