Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What do you do when the weather is good....?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151421-what-do-you-do-when-weather-good.html)

Cash Bar 02-13-2007 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 2025212)
What broke?

Just lost a vacuum tube and a hub. No biggie, as it's most likely the 20" wheels and the 38" tires that pushed it to the edge. It's a sweet ride for being a '02 with about 60k miles on her...:cool:

DollaBill 02-13-2007 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What's next Greg?.......... Hank Williams Jr. concerts??!! :)

Cash Bar 02-13-2007 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com (Post 2025407)

Next? Remember, I lived in Georgia for 11+ years. I've seen Hank,jr. Charlie, most all of 'em. Even seen the "Killer' Jerry Lee a few times.

I dig country chicks. I just like to clean 'em up and teach them "city" things.......you know Mercedes, Cig., threesomes, etc.....:eek: :drink:

DollaBill 02-13-2007 01:12 PM

Lmao

Shore Thing 02-13-2007 01:35 PM

75,000 people

150,000 teeth

BLee 02-13-2007 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 2024979)
You just "borrow" your brothers spotless 2500 D-Max and go hang out with some friends....

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 2024980)
And run the shiit out of it.....:D

WTF are you doing to my truck!!!! :mad: :mad: :drink:

Racegirl3 02-13-2007 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com (Post 2025407)

Hey now! Hank Jr is awesome in concert (seen him 5 times) .. his son is pretty good too (Hank III) :p BUT Hanks not as good as Charlie Daniels in concert ... hes the man:cool:

Racegirl3 02-13-2007 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 2025413)
Next? Remember, I lived in Georgia for 11+ years. I've seen Hank,jr. Charlie, most all of 'em. Even seen the "Killer' Jerry Lee a few times.

I dig country chicks. I just like to clean 'em up and teach them "city" things.......you know Mercedes, Cig., threesomes, etc.....:eek: :drink:

You tell him Cash! F-N-i just needs to get out more :drink:

cuda 02-13-2007 02:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They have a place like that called Ocean Pond, only a couple miles from where Debbie grew up. We went there once when we were first dating before it was an official gathering place with my old 81 Yota. Unfortunately, it had been extremely dry, and I couldn't find any mud to speak of. :(

I loved that old Yota. I had put a Ranger bed on it. It's the only truck bed that the wheel wells were in the right place. Of course the fuel hose was on the wrong side.:p
I kept the original 4 cylinder engine, did a three angle valve job, put a high torque cam in it, and a header. It ran like a skeered haint! 36 super swampers, I never got pulled out of any mud hole. :)

Btw, I think I saw Hank Jr one time, but I was drunker than he was.:eek: :drink:

Check out the photos in the link.
http://oceanpond.net/

cuda 02-13-2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 2025413)

Just last night, Debbie had on CMT, and they were playing Brooks and Dunn's "Hillbilly Deluxe". I told Debbie that the video wasn't how most country girls look. In the video, they all look like Jessica Simpson in the Dukes of Hazzard movie, whereas, in reality, they are 40 pounds over weight, wearing sweatpants and a stained wife beater shirt, with three youngn's wearing no shoes and about half the teeth left in their mouth. Oh yeah, they are only 17 years old at that point.