If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York

Post FOX sports sucks!!!!!!!

I don;t even really like watchign NASCAR but this is just sleezy. This blerb was right off of

LOSER: Fox Sports. During its February telecast of NASCAR's Budweiser Shootout, Fox digitally erased sponsorship decals from 13 of the 18 competing cars. Why? Those sponsors had not purchased advertising with—you guessed it—Fox Sports. Then, just to induce further pit-lane animus, Fox digitally insinuated its own logo on the flanks of Kurt Busch's Ford Taurus.

"We paid a significant rights fee to cover this sport," explained a Fox spokesman. "We need to recoup that investment."

Under pressure from NASCAR, Fox soon abandoned the practice. But its public-affairs director now insists that, in all future PGA telecasts, Fox will digitally alter Tiger Woods to resemble a morbidly obese Caucasian woman similar to Elizabeth Taylor "unless," as Fox puts it, "Buick pays up big-time." (That last sentence may not be entirely accurate. We'll check—Ed.)
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

New Hampshuu !!

What would her name be.........***** Willow ??

Charter Member #1251 Charter Member BAJA342's Avatar
    My Boats:
    performace boating, nascar, hockey
    wilm. de.

I do enjoy watching Nascar, however I feel that Fox did a horrible job of covering the sport. None of the other networks ESPN, ESPN2, even local station could show live footage. WTF. I think Fox actually hurt the sport.

My Boats:
    29 Fountain
    oshawa ontario
    I  Voted

I liked the Fox crew with DW much better than the CBS crew and I really like their daily NASCAR show, but I agree, now they think they own the god damn sport