Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Strip Clubs? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151465-miami-strip-clubs.html)

bojoe2 02-13-2007 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2025791)
The one and only club to go to:

Cheetah Club in Hallendale on Hallendale Blvd off of I-95 (behind the burger king).

I little far from Miami but worth it!

Private dance in back room - $150

Only from what I have heard......:D

who was that in the champaign room :drink:

bojoe2 02-13-2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2025868)
Alright we heard from Dave P..........Bojoe its your turn!:evilb:

Just what you've heard of course!:p

i dont know i will be at sunday school :D

tanner 02-13-2007 09:55 PM

Miami Clubs SUCK.... Have to go to

Cheetah Hallandale ( Hallandale beach Blvd) Broward
Scarletts Hallandale (Hallandale Beach Blvd west of 95)
Pure Platinum for those statying in Lauderdale (US1& Oakalnd Park)
Solid Gold ( next door )

And the REAL DEAL is Cheetah (POMPANO) nothing else like it 31st st just nortth of Hammonville road. ( a little trip but you will never come back !

So says the brochures !

puder 02-14-2007 12:17 AM

Scarletts is like mecca.....

MAKE YOUR PILGRIMAGE!

spk1 02-14-2007 12:27 AM

Yea,,
I went to one just about 20 mins outside of miami, All I can remember is Maxim Rated it #1 strip club or something like that,, It was good but unfortunatley and fortunately I cant remember much from that night.:evilb: The girls were friendly, I remember there was one chick that this guy went into the back with,, he came out,, rubbing his head,, went to the atm,, pulled out what looked like everything he had,, went back in the room,, paid the girl, then came out and started crying,, lol priceless! We stayed till 5am,, and had to pick the boat up for the drive home at 8am,, good timess :evilb: :drink: DOnt know how to find it except that I believe its advertised in the yellow pages as maxim #1 club or something.

BattleCry 02-14-2007 03:18 AM

I've seen some wild things at Tootsie's.

yss 02-14-2007 06:22 AM

Those big corporate clubs suck. Yeah they have hot girls but I like going to the "local" places. They are cheaper and not the size of an airplane hangar. We go to a place near the airport in an industrial park called Alley Cats (might be Katz or Kats). Check it out, you wont be dissapointed.

GLH 02-14-2007 07:25 AM

Miami Morgue

I hear Anna Nicole Smith is peforming...

Dd24skater 02-14-2007 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2026132)
Miami Morgue

I hear Anna Nicole Smith is peforming...

Nice!

DoTheMath 02-14-2007 08:16 AM

DON'T go to Club Madonna!!! We got fleeced in that place as we didn't know how bad it was before-hand. 3 guys - 3 covers and three beers $100!! And the chicks suk!