Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CHRIS FLOOD Arrest arrainment on VALENTINES day (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151482-chris-flood-arrest-arrainment-valentines-day.html)

el indio 02-16-2007 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by throttleup (Post 2027919)
ttt

julie and mat......
ran my 4 blade props you guys did for me. great job. boat performed great. thanks..........mark....

NOW BACK TO OUR SCHEDULED PROGRAM............

throttleup 02-16-2007 03:50 PM

Hey Mark,

I so glad to hear that the props performed well! I want to thank you a well for the prop cases! We are really glad to showcase them with our new CNC props. Talk at you later.

Julie

packinair 02-16-2007 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2028682)
STAY TUNED FOR EPISODE 13 OF..........AS THE PROPELLER TURNS..........so do the pages of our life.....m.m......

problem is it sounds like this asshat stole the prop

Zudnic 02-17-2007 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by boatman22 (Post 2026635)
We need to bring back the Bad Business Section so people will know who not to deal with. Weither it be a business or a member.

I recently sold two cars on Ebay, one paid cash and the other was coming up this weekend with a cashier's check. I found out the buyer bought the same type of car last year, paid with a bogus check. The Police dont treat that as a crime, its a civil matter in their eyes. If I did'nt read that this scum bag defrauded someone else, I may well have become a victim. What got me suspicious is the buyer has bought $30K plus worth of other simular cars. The scum bag even had one of those buyers send me an email saying that he is not a crook! He gave this other person who owns a parts business a cashier's check two days ago and the crook is a good guy! Fact is the check has not cleared his bank yet! Willing to bet that guy got scammed........

The thing is if I decided because the owner of a major used parts dealer said this guy is good and got scammed; I might drag the parts guy into my mess as a co-conspirator! Thats the negative of bad people sections. If the parts guy felt damaged by being put on a wall of shame he could sue the site, etc.

I would like to see a this guy or business is good to deal with section. Same car site, someone sent me rims to see if I liked them on my car. If I did, pay for them or not send them back. People here do things like that with props, etc all the time. Myself, I try, to be as honest as possible, but don't toot my own horn. As I'm sure other honest clean dealing people do not do as well. So it would be nice to hear people and business be praised for a change!!!!

Semper Fi 02-17-2007 08:38 PM

The "bad business section" needs to come back---and put GOODT (Joe Heller) on it as well.

99fever27 02-17-2007 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi (Post 2029940)
The "bad business section" needs to come back---and put GOODT (Joe Heller) on it as well.

I was in his area today...should have "paid" Joe a visit....

el indio 02-18-2007 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 2029036)
problem is it sounds like this asshat stole the prop

not my props.I use the prop lock alarm that works............when they are not in there cases...........

el indio 02-18-2007 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
theese cases..........

bermudaboy 02-19-2007 05:01 AM

Well, what happened? Just got back from away and am interested in the outcome.

Zudnic 02-19-2007 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2030740)
not my props.I use the prop lock alarm that works............when they are not in there cases...........

Nice alarm have simular system......:D