Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Official Miami Boat Show Photo Thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151504-official-miami-boat-show-photo-thread.html)

JohnnyMarshall 02-16-2007 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by P Offshore (Post 2028790)
Now, I see your point....well put.... and I own a Fountain. :drink:

Looks like a good show this year.
Thanks to those bringing us the pics.
I usually don't take the time to do that when I attend these events. Happy hour interferes with the operation of the cameras. :drink:

Frost what the H??L are we doing at home.:D

P Offshore 02-16-2007 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall (Post 2028874)
Frost what the H??L are we doing at home.:D

Freezing???
I cancelled last week and gave Mac my room....my son has Bball districts this weekend.

pkspx 02-16-2007 06:42 PM

fuggin cold as hell down here...

Any guys, got over 40pics of the boat show today of almost all the best stuff on display, headed out to the Clevelender though I'll post the pics later.

p.brousseau 02-16-2007 06:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few pics.

fountain1fan 02-16-2007 07:27 PM

is fountains 55sf there , please get me a copel of pic thanks .robbie

JCPERF 02-16-2007 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2028747)

When Fountain comes out with something worth praising I do so.

Such as: On The Chip

I never denied that.

I look forward to seeing your photoos........... :drink:

Thats what i am talking about:cool: :evilb: :evilb:

Jupiter Sunsation 02-16-2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by BBB725 (Post 2028515)
At the Fountain both they needed, name, address, phone number and e-mail to get in. I almost didn't go in, its a boat show let the people look.
Donzi made an attempt to give you stickers for your zip code but you could walk by if you wanted.

I was aggravated with that as well, as the guy in front of me explained he had 3 guests I quickly told the girl I was the 4th guest.....................got the sticker, looked at the boats for 3 minutes and left. There was nothing great to see there anyway@ :D

Best thing at the show was MTI. The Bat boat was cool but the 39 6 seater for 499K rigged with Merc 700's was a deal!

blownincome 02-17-2007 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2029253)
I was aggravated with that as well, as the guy in front of me explained he had 3 guests I quickly told the girl I was the 4th guest.....................got the sticker, looked at the boats for 3 minutes and left. There was nothing great to see there anyway@ :D

Best thing at the show was MTI. The Bat boat was cool but the 39 6 seater for 499K rigged with Merc 700's was a deal!

The reason for doing that is so the people that were going in would be greeted by the fountain dealer that served the area they were from and then if it was warranted that dealer could follow up with the people that came in..they tried this due to volume of traffic and to make things easier for the customers and sales staff.. also to get a idea where all the people come from to see if there were customers that needed dealers in there area..
sorry to hear it was made you aggravated they did have good intesions.

FeverMike 02-17-2007 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by BBB725 (Post 2028594)
Cigarette, Formula, Hustler, Outerlimits, Nortech, Sea Ray, Carver, Intrepid, Boston Whaler to name a few had the same costs and asked me for nothing in return to look, touch and feel their boats. Everyone attending the show had to pay to get in and should be able to see the boats. Give me the option to sign up but don't force it on me.

My wife and I walked right into Fountain during our 1st visit. They did ask for us to sign up but we told them we just bought a Fountain a year ago and are here to just say hi to our salesman.

2nd time into the booth I did sign up as Max Discount for my name.:drink:

As someone who works trade shows I can not blame Fountain or Donzi or anyone else for trying to get info or to put your name and home town on a sticker for you to wear. The companies are there to SELL BOATS and the salesmen in the booth need to know if you are from their territory. You come into the booth to look which is great but I know you do not know EVERYTHING about the boats and having a salesman point out some things sure is a big help.

TUFFboat 02-17-2007 08:26 AM

Were are pics of that new Motion that looks so good?