Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wicked Batman MTI in Miami (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151558-wicked-batman-mti-miami.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 02-16-2007 05:22 PM

Bat boat is killer, unbelievable detailing in the interior/bilge. The 6 seat 39 with 700's for 499K was the best deal at the show!

Sunsations 2 43's were very impressive as well.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-16-2007 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2028964)
Does one have to pay for the rights to paint a Batman theme on a boat/car/plane etc.?

Is this any indication?

This is only a portion of what I found.....

COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All content such as text, graphics, logos, images, is the property of X or its licensors and protected by United States and International copyright laws. Trademarks owned by X, including among others the X name and logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade or professional names (collectively, " Marks ") appearing on this X are owned by X or its licensors. Nothing grants you any right or license to make any use of any materials.

36spectre 02-16-2007 05:50 PM

On the rear deck looks like this is the appropiate Psalm for a 150MPH Cat.....

"For He will give (V)His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways."

Otto

glassdave 02-18-2007 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 2028122)
I feel like a MTI traitor in saying this, but that Bat boat is weird. I love Speedracer as a theme boat tastefully done. The Mercedes boat was a little over the top with the black interior. As a novelty the Bat Boat has the wow factor nailed. But in reality would you rather drive the Batmobile or a Lamborghini on the road?

oddley enough i would rather drive the batmobile (the one from the 60's though :D )

i like this MTI but i think the fins are a bit much

Comanche3Six 02-19-2007 09:38 AM

Hot in the sun! But great at night!!

AppSysCons 02-19-2007 09:41 AM

Incredible! The most detailed paint job I have ever seen on a boat. The interior bilge is amazing!

I can hear the boy wonder now saying

Holy airbrush Batman!

rockstrmkr 02-19-2007 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was blown away by the paint!
I tried to take a picture of the detail of the paint, but all I got was a mirror...

Spine Tingler 02-19-2007 01:15 PM

This boat was built as the owner wanted it. OL and MTI build great boats. The great thing about choice is we all can have exactly what we want , IF YOU BRING SOME CASH, but I don't see how you could talk so much smack on a well put together piece of machinery like the Batman boat or Goldigger. After going through this process I think that I probably will always find something that I would like to change about whatever boat I have at the time. America is a wonderful place to live!! See you all at the next run.

Reindl Powerboats 02-19-2007 03:28 PM

I think the boat is amazing... can't count the hours in my head it would have taken to do all the details. The boat was built the way the customer wanted it, and truly looks amazing in person.

44MTI 02-19-2007 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by TSPM (Post 2028935)
Yes the paint work is outstanding....Who painted the boat....does anyone know?

Mark Morris from Visual Imagination.