Notices

The end of an ERA!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear that mike, about the picker did you use it to pull the motor out, most of the ones I have seen are'nt high anuff to use on my baja if yours worked can you tell me what brand it is. I need one bad so I can pull the motor and replace the bulkhead. art ps baronmarine beat me to the punch thats why I am asking if it worked for you.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
sorry to hear that mike, about the picker did you use it to pull the motor out, most of the ones I have seen are'nt high anuff to use on my baja if yours worked can you tell me what brand it is. I need one bad so I can pull the motor and replace the bulkhead. art ps baronmarine beat me to the punch thats why I am asking if it worked for you.
Oh heck no I didn't pull the motor with it! Not even close. I just use it to move motors around the garage, get them out of the truck, etc... and I do believe Todd is going to be the one picking this up from me...
Old 02-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Hang in there Fowl!!! It could always be worse, just think, you could be married living "up east", a baby on the way, redoing your house, a Formula rotting in the driveway, etc,,,, Load up the Power wagon and move south!!

Good Luck Bud

Mitch & Tracey
lmao