Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Important Desert Storm Poker Run info..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151888-important-desert-storm-poker-run-info.html)

Steamin Rice 01-19-2007 04:54 PM

Re: 2007 (Havasu) Desert Storm Poker Run....Who's in??

Planning to go this year!!

SCARABJ 01-19-2007 05:30 PM

Im in!!! im staying with BLINGette:evilb:

speedygonzalez 01-26-2007 09:20 AM

I was planning on doing the river run that weekend,but maybee I'll get to do both. M y wife wants to see ZZtop.:evilb:

Sydwayz 01-26-2007 09:22 AM

Sea-trialed and bought my current boat at this Poker Run a few years back. Its a great time, and the hardware present is hard to beat.

TSPM 01-26-2007 09:31 AM

We plan on being there. Always a great run and very well organized.

2007 will make the third time for us :drink:

timewarp 01-26-2007 09:39 AM

Since we won last year:drink: :evilb: :drink:
Guess we will be forced to go this year:D :D

blingbling 01-26-2007 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by SCARABJ (Post 1998709)
Im in!!! im staying with BLINGette:evilb:

You keep tring to fool everyone with this attraction to woman, but we all know your true Homo tendencies.

Cadie says hi.

Moses 01-28-2007 08:21 PM

Sounds like a great time. This will be my first poker run.

thisistank 01-28-2007 08:35 PM

More info from Jim:

The 2007 boating season is rapidly approaching. We're all busy getting the boats freshened up, engines overhauled, trailers checked out and tow vehicles ready.

What are your plans for this seasons events? We hope the Desert Storm Charity Poker Run is high on your list!!

For 2007 we're changing a few things, a new site for the awards banquet, larger jackpot and a little better planning for the start of the run. Most of the event will stay the same, the lunch run on Friday, Friday night registation party, the Saturday Run, Helicopter Safety Dive Teams, Helicopter Photos and our new Boat/RV show at the conference center.

Whether your coming to participate, sponsor or just be a spectator, we welcome you! Register early as spots are limited as well as the hotel rooms. The Nautical Inn will be sold out by mid February if the early trend continues!

Registration packages are available online for download and we accept Mastercard and Visa payments in our on-line store at www.lakeracerllc.com Please review the event terms and conditions as we've had a few new rules placed upon the event. You can also check out the photos from last year and we still have 2005 and 2006 videos available.

The city has contacted us about adding a Thursday night mainstreet gathering to show off the boats and have an early meet and greet party. This would not be limited to the poker run participants and anyone could bring up their boats. Please let us know if you would like to join this activity!

We still have sponsorships available and a few spots left for vendor booths in the registriation area. Let me know if your interested!

2007 will be a great year and let's start off the boating season in high style at one of the best events in the country, while we support our military men and women through "Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc". Karen Gill does a fantastic job providing comfort to our extended familys as they cope with the war. She and the Marines who have attended out event have expressed their joy and amazement at your charity and support, let's keep it up!!!

Thanks to everyone who work so hard to make the Desert Storm event possible.

Sincerely,

Jim Nichols
LakeRacer LLC

44MTI 01-28-2007 09:43 PM

Anyone got any extra rooms at the nautical. We have rooms at London Bridge but would prefer the nautical if available