Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Important Desert Storm Poker Run info..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151888-important-desert-storm-poker-run-info.html)

rickdarling 01-28-2007 09:47 PM

Re: 2007 (Havasu) Desert Storm Poker Run....Who's in??

3 Attachment(s)
We had an excellent time last year. Really looking forward to doing it again.

Pics from our room and on the beach at the Nautical..

Daryl 01-29-2007 10:15 AM

Flying in from Philly. If any one is looking for a deck hand or will need some help in any way e mail or pm me. I have been boating for 30 years, have a 42 Fountain, participated in the 1000 islands run the last 2 years. If I can bum a ride or help let me know. Getting in Havasu the 23rd and staying at the Nautical Inn Daryl :drink:

IDRPSTF 01-29-2007 10:57 AM

Filling out sponser informaion this afternoon. Also thinking of doing a Pizza night here at the showroom one night.

PhantomChaos 01-29-2007 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF (Post 2008652)
Filling out sponser informaion this afternoon. Also thinking of doing a Pizza night here at the showroom one night.

Make sure you check your spelling on the application...... :D

thisistank 01-29-2007 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF (Post 2008652)

SHWANZEE! You should talk to Jim about the Pizza night thing. It sounds like a great idea but if they're doing something with the City on Thursday that might be the best/only time to do it.

We'll be there dropping the boat in the water Thursday.

Tank

blaniac 01-29-2007 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2008753)
SHWANZEE! You should talk to Jim about the Pizza night thing. It sounds like a great idea but if they're doing something with the City on Thursday that might be the best/only time to do it.

We'll be there dropping the boat in the water Thursday.

Tank

We will be there for sure, maybe you can bless us with some of your presence by swinging by Casa De Curry for a cold one or two !!:D

thisistank 01-29-2007 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by blaniac (Post 2009514)
We will be there for sure, maybe you can bless us with some of your presence by swinging by Casa De Curry for a cold one or two !!:D

Blane, we'll hook up fo' sure! :drink:

IDRPSTF 01-30-2007 11:25 AM

Tank,
I am not planning on stepping on anyones toe's. I figure I will open up the showroom, fill a few trashcans with soda, order up some Za! and if people want to drop in and check the place out they are more than welcome. This is Havasu "Relax and come as you are". I am planning a Grand opening around the same time with two Bands, 101.1 Murphy Broadcasting, SmugglersInc Girls, and Dictonary givaways to keep Norty silent. (I can type 50 WPM, its just that none of them are spelled correctly).

thisistank 01-30-2007 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF (Post 2009965)
Tank,
I am not planning on stepping on anyones toe's. I figure I will open up the showroom, fill a few trashcans with soda, order up some Za! and if people want to drop in and check the place out they are more than welcome. This is Havasu "Relax and come as you are". I am planning a Grand opening around the same time with two Bands, 101.1 Murphy Broadcasting, SmugglersInc Girls, and Dictonary givaways to keep Norty silent. (I can type 50 WPM, its just that none of them are spelled correctly).

:D :D

I'm there!:cool:

IDRPSTF 01-30-2007 03:31 PM

I will waterproof the sofa!