Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   On the water in maimi on Thursday ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151906-water-maimi-thursday.html)

Wild 02-21-2007 10:39 AM

on my 3rd cup of coffe now, i sat on the my deck with a crown and coke and smoked a cigar last night (it was 39degrees) the wife came home and said "your already there arent you" I said OOOOOOHHHH YEEEHHHHHHHH

See ya in 14hrs Joe

lucy 02-21-2007 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2033855)
Sorry... "Wild" aka Randy Wild is leaving his TG at Spinnaker and hitching a ride w/ me. See above post....

sorry about what? going out today with 41 m.m. and roger 1 will flatten everything for you guys..........

Joe 02-21-2007 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 2033890)
sorry about what? going out today with 41 m.m. and roger 1 will flatten everything for you guys..........

The "sorry" was for saying "Randy" vs. "Wild" --- didn't know if you knew they were one-in-the-same.

Thanks for letting us know you guys are going to be on the water today while we're all sitting in cold weather counting the minutes til our flight!!!!!!! :(

So, you guys interested in running to Gilberts for lunch tomorrow as well? It's a one way trip for us --- we'll be stopping for lunch and then continuing South for the weekend --- Back to Haulover Sunday, having the boat taken to storage and then we're heading to Shooters (by land).

Joe

P.S. I can't wait to be back!!!!!!

el indio 02-21-2007 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
great Joe! we look forward to seeing you. Mark and Lucy.

otis311 02-21-2007 12:00 PM

Randy, Ill be out in the afternoon. I was thinking of hanging around just inside Haulover inlet and throwing an anchor and sucking down a few cold ones. Ill have my cell on .... call

Bob
518 361-6521

Joe 02-21-2007 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2033907)
great Joe! we look forward to seeing you. Mark and Lucy.

You guys are confusing.... First el indio, then Lucy.... then Lucy again, now el indio ------ I can't keep up!(and I'm sure I won't be able to keep up in my little Ciggie boat either :D ---- There... beat you to the punch! :D ).

Have a great time on the water today. The boat looks great!

Joe

tanner 02-21-2007 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2033829)
We'll be at TnT getting a quick oil change etc.... and then Randy, my friend Troy and I will be running with Tim McCray from Spinnaker heading S......

Anyone want to tag along for a lunch run to Gilberts etc....?????

Mark - I saw you guys circling Shooters when we were down last year when we were there w/ Mike Areces, Cash, LS, BigChubby etc.... Look forward to meeting you some time. Oh by the way.... Very cool converting a fire station!

joe

Would love too !!

cowisl 02-21-2007 10:00 PM

Will be arriving in Lauderdale at 9:30. Heading south shortly there after. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Chris

el indio 02-21-2007 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
most of all you guys stay safe.........us.

tanner 02-22-2007 06:55 AM

As of 8 a.m. the ocean looks like a pond ... going to be great running weather. You guys have fun !!