Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Manufactures poker run, GREAT Time! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/152272-manufactures-poker-run-great-time.html)

Stormrider 02-26-2007 08:20 AM

Btw, on my way home on Saturday around 3, I saw the OSO boat parked infront of holiday Isle. I pulled over and ran around. Saw Rick's Maximus and BSchoe(sp?)38TG, and others i recognized, but were covered w/ no one on them.
I saw you, gino pulling out again, as you were signing thes bill... at least i thought it was you. I had no way of screaming over to you, not that you would have heard me over your idling engines. I wasn't about to start checking the bar out... all i know is your guys' boats, not your faces.

And i didnt see LS there. I would have recognized Jr.

That sucked... all you guys there and no way to say hi. :(

danh63 02-26-2007 08:58 AM

any pictures?

sellsman11 02-26-2007 09:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few pics!

sellsman11 02-26-2007 09:04 AM

3 Attachment(s)
More

lowblue320 02-26-2007 12:28 PM

We also had the best time that weve had on a poler run Thanks........

Andy,

LubeJobs42 02-26-2007 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2038917)
Gino, Thanks for being so patient with us yesterday while we filled up the Gladiator with fuel while using your docking spot.

Did you damage your prop on the way back into Miami on Sunday ??

I'm not sure when I damaged the prop. On the way down to the keys, I was down about 5 mph from normal. I thought it was due to the extra fuel i was carrying. While docked at the Marriott in miami, I wa in the boat and kept hearing a very loud thumping every time the boat rocked. We then notivced a broken piling under my port drive. It was hitting every time we rocked. That may have been when we did the damage. You would think a nice marina like that would pull submerged pilings!

Marginmn 02-26-2007 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2038847)
Gino your boat looked awesome, sorry if I put a few footprints on the deck when I helped Typhoon back the 38zrComp in. :

As is turns out my wife and I are renting a condo on Marathon key for the next few weeks. We are driving down hwy 1 with some friends on Saturday looking for a beach to spend the day at when we pull into this little marina. My friend and I were commenting on how we had yet to see a performance boat in the keys when I look over and see the top of a bad ass cat at the gas pumps and I am thinking, "I know that boat."

So we get out of the car and walk over to the dock and sure enough it was Lube Jobs - stopping in to gas up and fix his sea strainer during the poker run.

Thanks for taking the time to talk to us Gino even though you had your hands full. Your boat looked great as usual - even with the footprints on the deck :)

LubeJobs42 02-26-2007 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Marginmn (Post 2039305)
As is turns out my wife and I are renting a condo on Marathon key for the next few weeks. We are driving down hwy 1 with some friends on Saturday looking for a beach to spend the day at when we pull into this little marina. My friend and I were commenting on how we had yet to see a performance boat in the keys when I look over and see the top of a bad ass cat at the gas pumps and I am thinking, "I know that boat."

So we get out of the car and walk over to the dock and sure enough it was Lube Jobs - stopping in to gas up and fix his sea strainer during the poker run.

Thanks for taking the time to talk to us Gino even though you had your hands full. Your boat looked great as usual - even with the footprints on the deck :)

It was nice meeting you guys as well. You always have such nice posts. I'm glad I finally got to meet you!!

OL40SVX 02-26-2007 02:29 PM

Gino, it was good to finally meet you in person at Larry's and on the Poker Run. The boat looks great in person. I was on Scaredy Cat during the run until it blew. The run was great as well!!

Tom A. 02-26-2007 02:53 PM

I want to put out a special thanks to Charlie and Lois Amorosi and Tsunami 2 for a great run. We partied like rock stars with the NJ crew Bob, Chuck, Frank (the Devil), Mellisa (the angel), Bojoe, Don. We had the pleasure of partying with some new friends from Califonia, Mango Matt and John.....you guys are my new heros:p A great time was had by all!