Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Taking delivery of Top Gun tommorow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/152520-taking-delivery-top-gun-tommorow.html)

US1 Fountain 02-28-2007 07:44 PM

Always thought that was a geat looking boat with a nice power package. Actually, my favorite. (good to see that latest chapter closed)

If you are considering XR drives, why not go ahead and replace them now while they are good, sell them to offset the cost of the XR's?

Von Bongo 02-28-2007 07:45 PM

congrats!

tanner 02-28-2007 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 2042419)
Always thought that was a geat looking boat with a nice power package. Actually, my favorite. (good to see that latest chapter closed)

If you are considering XR drives, why not go ahead and replace them now while they are good, sell them to offset the cost of the XR's?

Exactly what I was thinking .. the Bravos are in grea condition and are worth something to someone

Von Bongo 02-28-2007 09:27 PM

Bam has the best deal on XR's I found

Too Old 02-28-2007 09:35 PM

Tanner,

Thank's for taking the time to stop by and talk at the Miami Show. It was a pleasure meeting you.

I think you're going to be a really happy guy with the new toy. Congratulations!

Fred

Brent Medley 02-28-2007 09:50 PM

Hey, I was wondering if that gun had sold. I was seriously considering that boat myself. I'm in St. Louis and Marc was doing his best to get me to come down for a ride. I already had money down on a 388 Slingshot but couldn't keep myself from looking at a pic Marc sent me of it all the way out of the water with a full load of people. Looked awesome! Let me know if you don't have that pic -I still got it.

OL40SVX 02-28-2007 09:54 PM

Congrats on the Top Gun Tanner!! Your going to love it!!

Brent,

This is Dan, Ken's son. Too bad we live in CT, by you could already have your new to you Hustler.:D

Brent Medley 02-28-2007 10:11 PM

Hey Dan,

Look forward to meeting you. I was going to call your dad tomorrow. He really seems to want me to fly out and look the boat over before driving out and doing it all in one trip....starting to make me a little nervous....there's not something with the boat that makes him think that I should see the boat before making a final decision is there?......I mean it is the real deal right?......I'm very particular and from what your dad has told me it's in near perfect condition right?....He did say the trailer is under snow.......is it tarped?.....I know it's a painted trailer........some older pics I seen of the trailer indoors looked great..........is the trailer still in great cosmetic shape?

Brent

OL40SVX 02-28-2007 10:16 PM

Brent,

My Dad just wants you to fly out to see if you like it or not. A guy came and looked at it last weekend even though he knew there was a deposit on it. When we were down in Florida, 3 other people called and said they wanted to come look at the boat. The trailer could be inside now with the boat on it, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for Hijacking your thread Tanner.

jeff32 02-28-2007 10:21 PM

still waiting to see pictures! Have fun!