WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-14-2017, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Wow still seems recent to me, hard to believe its been 16 years.

Low_PSI,

Yes I was just taking off from NYC when they did the bombing of the trade center parking garage (92-93?). It had been a target for many years.
It actually has ties back to the assassination of Meir Kahane back in 1990 in NYC. It was a really good documentary. It had a ton of interviews of FBI, CIA, Media
members, etc.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
It actually has ties back to the assassination of Meir Kahane back in 1990 in NYC. It was a really good documentary. It had a ton of interviews of FBI, CIA, Media
members, etc.
I saw the documentary as well. I thought it was interesting when an ex-FBI guy said the reason 911 happened was because the CIA knew these sh!tbags were here, taking flying lessons, and never told any other agency so they "could keep their ******* James Bond game going". He was pizzed and really serious about what he was saying. Its not like these pricks snuck up behind us and we never saw them. It was "eyes wide open" for us.

I went to the 911 museum a few months ago. To me, been there done that, said my prayers, paid my respects and I'll never go back. I was interested in seeing the physical damage like the bent steel, etc. I will say that the sadness and just plain bad juju was overwhelming. The way they did it was great but for me it was just too much (BTW, I have VERY thick skin when it comes to grief) but its just incredibly moving. I wasn't ready for all of the personal stuff.
Old 09-11-2018, 02:39 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Hard to believe that this was 17 years ago. In some ways it seems like yesterday and in some ways it seems like a lifetime ago.

Never Forget!!!!!
Old 09-11-2018, 05:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

never forget!!!!
Old 09-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

17 years.................. wow. I saw a report that the people who have died from the poison exposure since that day far outnumbers those that we lost on 9/11. So so sad.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Odd how this day holds so many different memories for us. I remember sitting that morning, a beautiful crystal clear blue sky day, watching the coverage that morning. Sitting there as the world watched that second plane fly into tower two. Watching as events unfolded, thinking how the world would never be the same again. This is a somber day for all, a day that we all should never forget. A day that should teach us all something that we all should apply to our daily lives today. How this nation came together for one common cause and purpose, we need to do that now as we did then. Never forget!
Old 09-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Odd how this day holds so many different memories for us. I remember sitting that morning, a beautiful crystal clear blue sky day, watching the coverage that morning.
My wife and I missed the whole thing, we were vacationing in Montauk unaware what was happening 90 miles down the island, just woke up and sat on our deck overlooking the ocean with no TV, radio, computer input. Didn't know what was happening until we went out for lunch and all these people were crying at the Clam Bar. Couldn't get off the island since the bridges were closed and had to take the ferry back to CT.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by iamjoe
17 years.................. wow. I saw a report that the people who have died from the poison exposure since that day far outnumbers those that we lost on 9/11. So so sad.
They were just talking about this on the radio today. Its called first responder 9/11 cancer. Over 1800 first responders have died so far. So sad. I havent heard the number of citizens that died from it yet but wow is it tragic.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Not much to say, all has been spoken. I never forget, will never forgive.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Not much to say, all has been spoken. I never forget, will never forgive.
Amen, Never

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.