Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Concept "Year End" BLOW OUT SALE @ Shogren Performance Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153045-concept-year-end-blow-out-sale-%40-shogren-performance-marine.html)

TeamShogren.com 03-08-2007 08:55 PM

Please don't stir the pot!!!!

BOJOE2,

We are selling our remaining Concepts at opportunity pricing to clean up our remaining 2007's. Center Consoles are not very popular in the Great Lakes because the water is rough and COLD until July. As I asure you are aware CC's are not very dry and offer little to no protection to passengers with these elements. The boats WILL BE serviced by Shogren Performance Marine as our repsonsibility to the MFG whether we go forward with the Concept line or not and I am "confident" Concept will stand behind there product regardless! Mercury Outboards can be serviced by more than 2,000 nationwide Mercury Outboard dealers.

Please view this as an opportunity, not a reason to speculate or stir the pot for un-necessary reason!!!

Team Shogren
847-336-9037
www.chicagofountain.com

FeverMike 03-08-2007 09:18 PM

As far as Mercury goes you have plenty of choices for repair on outboards. I can vouch and tell you that Concept stands behind there product and if there is any problem with the boat I bet Concept would fix it at the factory.

DollaBill 03-09-2007 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by bojoe2 (Post 2051576)
I guess the blow out is because Shogren is no longer a Concept dealer, Move what he has on his floor plan probly sell at cost just to blow out. That kills the market for us who own them but I guess if we were the ones looking we wouldnt complain :rolleyes:

That's boating. Just because a dealer is being aggressive right now doesn't mean he killed the market. Liquidations happen all the time. Once these couple boats are sold the market will go right back to normal. I've been doing this a long time.

If you have to sell your boat THIS WEEK, it may sting a little, but if not, you won't feel anything. As for service, Shogren and his gang are top-shelf. I can tell you I wouldn't make a deal with anyone else being that I'm half-way across the country.

Now............ off to the hospital. C u guys next week.

Bill

bojoe2 03-09-2007 07:38 AM

Now............ off to the hospital. C u guys next week.

Bill

good luck

TeamShogren.com 04-14-2007 08:57 PM

Only Three Left

3 Attachment(s)
Only Three Left, Get Them While They Last.

Team Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

847-336-9037

Jassman 04-15-2007 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by bojoe2 (Post 2051576)
I guess the blow out is because Shogren is no longer a Concept dealer, Move what he has on his floor plan probly sell at cost just to blow out. That kills the market for us who own them but I guess if we were the ones looking we wouldnt complain :rolleyes:

Look at this way...Im a business man, we sometimes unfortunatly have to do the same in the housing market. If you have to much of something its better to turn your money over and invest into another house cause the market has changed. Once these Concepts are gone the market place for the Concept guys are back as usual. If you want a boat, buy now, IT WONT GET ANY BETTER, it's a great opportunity. Jeff

Jupiter Sunsation 04-15-2007 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2093474)
Only Three Left, Get Them While They Last.

Team Shogren

www.chicagofountian.com

847-336-9037

Hey Scott your www.chicagofountain.com link is misspelled!

TeamShogren.com 04-15-2007 09:12 AM

Corrected, THANK YOU.

Bottoms Up 04-15-2007 09:09 PM

I am sure that we can

service any of the issue's anyone may have. In addition to Brunswick Boat Group,Larson-Glastron,Crownline,Nor-tech High Performance Boats just to name a few we can contact Concept and service their products.

Bill Kosick
bottomsupboatrepair.com