If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thumbs up

I appreciate all the feed back.
    I know with all the choices out there, opinions on what is better relaies heavily on what you’ve invested in.
    To answer a few questions
    1.moving up from what? changing strides from a 360 cobalt fast? Depends on the day. Don’t want/expect to be the fastest on the water but w/ options listed shouldn’t be the slowest either. fast can I afford? I have done a bit of checking around and am under no dilutions the price tag associated w/ the boats listed
    4.Cabin? No overnights but “use full” space
    5.Mentioned the lightening just to get some feedback, have some experience w/ not that model but that manufacturer and ya your right, not really comparing apples to apples compared to the other 3.

Again, thanks for all the info.

S.O.B (single O/B) now Platinum Member t500hps's Avatar
    Richmond VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    Good question. Strange circumstances. I ran that Chicago Poker Run HARD.
    I had no idea.... (Chicago Poker Run recap)
    Trailered the 37 back to VA; and spent 2 hours on the James River, and broke the drive. Turns out the allen head set screw that holds the shift mechanism together in the top of the drive backed out, and turned the gears to apple sauce. That drive was just put together a couple weeks earlier, by a technician that will never touch my boat again. That should have never happened.

Wouldn't happen to be a local guy just south-east of Richmond would it?????

Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad Platinum Member pm203's Avatar
    MA and NH
    Quote Originally Posted by super termoli View Post
    I see useful cabin space and cockpit on your criteria list there. I think that you will find Gladiator cabin to be a bit "tight" given your requirements
    What are you talking about? True, the cabin door is a little tight, but after you enter, and go down the spiral stair case, the Gladiator cabin is quite expansive.

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    Wouldn't happen to be a local guy just south-east of Richmond would it?????
    Sent you a PM.

Funny thing is, I had no idea anything was wrong with the drive. I thought it was a broken shift cable, as the boat was stuck in forward. The drive was not even making any noise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234