Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Good Marine Stereo Person in St. Louis (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153711-need-good-marine-stereo-person-st-louis.html)

Buddy OO 03-15-2007 06:42 PM

Need Good Marine Stereo Person in St. Louis

can't seem to find a good knowledgable stereo company that can get my stereo dialed in. If anyone has had a good experience with anyone in the area it would be appreciated, thanks

UNSANE 03-15-2007 07:42 PM

I think Tyson is out that way. He is 'BigYellowCat' on the board. He is most likely the most qualified person here to be talking to.

Shallow Minded 03-16-2007 10:13 PM

I've got a buddy in the St. Charles area that does very nice work, all on the side. He did mine and several other boats on MWBP and he'll treat you right. I was very happy with him.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure he could get your's dialed in... :drink:

SM

BigSilverCat 03-16-2007 11:25 PM

what is wrong with it?

BigSilverCat 03-16-2007 11:25 PM

I travel alot, depending on what you need, I could look at it the next time I drive that way.

baywatch 03-17-2007 05:49 AM

I just used a guy in the St. Charles area that I got from another guy on the Midwest Boat Party Forum. He has a website but I can't think of it off hand. Last weekend he put a new amp, sub, mids, changer, and deck in my Apache. He did a really nice job and did it all at my house. His name is Matt Roeder and his email address is:
[email protected]

If you PM me over at midwestboatparty I can get you his number as well.

Baywatch

Shallow Minded 03-17-2007 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by baywatch (Post 2060910)
I just used a guy in the St. Charles area that I got from another guy on the Midwest Boat Party Forum. He has a website but I can't think of it off hand. Last weekend he put a new amp, sub, mids, changer, and deck in my Apache. He did a really nice job and did it all at my house. His name is Matt Roeder and his email address is:
[email protected]

If you PM me over at midwestboatparty I can get you his number as well.

Baywatch

Jim,
Baywatch is talking about the same guy I am... he's got his dealer's license so can get any new gear you might need. Give him a call, really nice guy. Tell him Quint sent you...

Matt Roeder - (636) 734-3938

Let me know how it turns out. :drink:

baywatch 03-17-2007 08:48 PM

Hey,

If you use him make sure to get the wireless remote. They are waterproof and they float. Nothing better than sitting on a floaty off the back of the boat and not having to get in the boat to change the volume or the track.

-Bay

WeaponX 03-17-2007 10:18 PM

What is a stereo??:D

satisfied1 03-18-2007 12:58 AM

Go to midwest boat party and send amera3(John) or paco a message they are great people. I believe he has one the stereo thing at the shoot out a few times. If you can't find him send me a message I will get you his number.
Good luck