Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Guess who..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153940-guess-who.html)

mountainmadness 03-27-2008 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2501706)
Hey man how you doing!!! Still on the bull? :D:D

all in all I am doing good, staying out of trouble as much as I can, hope you are doing same LOL! How many kids do you running around these days?

The bull? LOL! Bull is to expensive these days, there are so many other energy drinks to **** my brain up.. I am kinda liking the rockstar punched, dats some good **** there, have a few of those and ya can chase her ass around the house all night long LOL! :D :evilb:

today is the first day I have worked since turkey day, kinda feels pretty good getting back into the groove, but my body doesn't like it right now LOL! :(

mountainmadness 03-30-2008 12:54 PM

WTF where the hell are the fun people..

anybody got pics of milfs????????????????????

glassdave 03-30-2008 03:36 PM

how did you come up with the name Mountainmadness

Hows it go'in by the way :cool-smiley-011:

mountainmadness 03-30-2008 10:30 PM

well all i do now is ride sleds out in the mountains and with myself there is always some madness going on LOL!

I am not doing to bad, kinda starting to grow up, thinking about a ring for the girl and a house, but damn its so good living here at home LOL! work on sleds most of the time now, not much goes on around here anymore.

what you been up too?

Scarab3DMC 03-31-2008 05:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
yo Travis good to hear from you....:evilb::cool-smiley-011:from my MILF...

mountainmadness 03-31-2008 08:53 AM

Thats what I am talkin about...

now make her take it off, cause somethin like that should never be covered up.. :evilb:

Shorgasm 03-31-2008 01:37 PM

Oh man, where did I put that pic?

I lurk here about every week or so, LOTS of changes.Especially since the switch.

Troutly ****ed up something good.

On other unrelated notes, I bought me an older Crownline cruiser.Currently renting a redhead with slip-ons of course.I can't seem to shake the aftermarket equipment.:evilb:

mountainmadness 03-31-2008 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Shorgasm (Post 2506639)
Oh man, where did I put that pic?

Currently renting a redhead with slip-ons of course.I can't seem to shake the aftermarket equipment.:evilb:

LMAO!!! Shor how the hell you doin....

Scarab3DMC 04-01-2008 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by mountainmadness (Post 2506890)
LMAO!!! Shor how the hell you doin....

Shor....good to see ya back !!:evilb::cool-smiley-027:

Audiofn 04-01-2008 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by mountainmadness (Post 2502519)
all in all I am doing good, staying out of trouble as much as I can, hope you are doing same LOL! How many kids do you running around these days?

The bull? LOL! Bull is to expensive these days, there are so many other energy drinks to **** my brain up.. I am kinda liking the rockstar punched, dats some good **** there, have a few of those and ya can chase her ass around the house all night long LOL! :D :evilb:

today is the first day I have worked since turkey day, kinda feels pretty good getting back into the groove, but my body doesn't like it right now LOL! :(

One kid now. In fact he is telling me to get him more food currently!!

If you have a building 19 around then get the bull from them. They have it for under a buck a can under a different name :D:D