Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oneida Lake Ny News (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153977-oneida-lake-ny-news.html)

carrboy 03-20-2007 07:33 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: LMAO!

nitrousnolan 03-20-2007 08:28 AM

1st I would like to thank you all, and I can assure you that the only one's involved in this is myself and my partner, NOT ED I don't even know that guy! Chris is running his repair shop, Marina and the Ramp, Myself and JP will be operating the bar, with bar food and 93 Octane gas dock with a little cutie pumping gas for all you guys, whats better then a chic in a bikini pumping gas ??????????? I invite you all to stop by and please introduce yourself to me and my partner and have some food and a drink. The bar dock will be open to our patrons for overnight docking all the time.

Thank You
Nolan And Jeff
Your Host of
"The OLD BOATHOUSE"

cosmic12 03-20-2007 09:52 AM

Thank you for clearing that up,as I said I couldn't see how Ed could have anything to do with it and I had heard that Chris had bought the whole property anyway. Good luck with it and I do hope it works out for ya that lake needs to come back to life for boating as it was before and this could be a good start. I am very glad to see something happening.:cool:

slapshot 03-20-2007 11:14 AM

Maybe I should have been a little clearer, Chris is a good guy and does a great job at the Old Boathouse. To bad that it didn't work out for Rich.
I didn't mean to imply that Ed has anything to do with the operations of the bar & resturant.
Spent a lot of time at the boathouse when it was really rock'n.
Good luck with your new venture.
We'll be there alot this summer.

nitrousnolan 03-20-2007 11:44 AM

GREAT, I can't wait to meet everyone and I can assure you this lake will ROCK AGAIN!

dtsquest 03-20-2007 12:23 PM

There's a good chance this place will be back to a hot spot again! I enjoyed stopping in there a few times late last summer. You could see the endless opportunities. After talking with Nolan this weekend, I'm sure you all will enjoy what he has in mind. Look for some news in future of a few more fun runs on Oneida, the end of season runs last year were a blast. Great people and excellent turn outs. :drink:

dt

Kidnova 03-20-2007 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan (Post 2064562)
GREAT, I can't wait to meet everyone and I can assure you this lake will ROCK AGAIN!

Seems like just about everything rocks when you're involved, NN

:evilb:

slapshot 03-20-2007 03:06 PM

I glad that there are thoughts about having some poker runs on Oneida Lake. The old Boathouse sponsored a couple of runs in the mid 90”s, “Shake the Lake” runs. They were a lot of fun. Pulled boats in from all over. They always had a good turn out.

camptappakeg69 03-20-2007 04:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Had a blast at the fun run last year, hope to do a few more on that lake when the sun's out and the waves are bigger!!!

That place had great deck and dock, look forward to it!!:drink:

JROMY 03-20-2007 09:18 PM

Good luck, and what a great location! I took my Powerplay out for the last blast of the year in October there before handing it over to Chris for the winter. Speaking of that, while any of you are there, check out my 259 Checkmate that Chris has for sale in his shop. Boat is in great shape and I need to sell it!!