Notices

Oneida Lake Ny News

Old 03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JROMY
Good luck, and what a great location! I took my Powerplay out for the last blast of the year in October there before handing it over to Chris for the winter. Speaking of that, while any of you are there, check out my 259 Checkmate that Chris has for sale in his shop. Boat is in great shape and I need to sell it!!

I might just have someone for you to speak with, I have friends looking for a boat like that!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I'd like to see corporate skip day brought back.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
I might just have someone for you to speak with, I have friends looking for a boat like that!
It would be much appreciated!! Shoot me a PM or stop by and see Chris. He has the boat and has maintained it since it was new. I'll definately be stopping by your place this spring when I pick up the Powerplay to bring back to CT for the summer
Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
I'd like to see corporate skip day brought back.

I forgot the Boathouse did this event. Definitely need to bring that back.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Registered

Default Wow!!!!!

Great news Nolan, that lake needs a pick up. You know I was thinking of doing the same thing and have been shopping in the marina avenue myself. Good to see some of the old gang again. JROMY, Chris. Lets get it happenin. You need a hand just ask. Lots of tools, willing to help. Give me a call if you need any landscaping. Rick Plantz 656-84358 Plantz Scapes. I will buy yas a beer soon. Do not laugh at my cruiser. Huge bed I need that Top Gun soon. Nolan, keep us up to date. Great news again.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rico
Great news Nolan, that lake needs a pick up. You know I was thinking of doing the same thing and have been shopping in the marina avenue myself. Good to see some of the old gang again. JROMY, Chris. Lets get it happenin. You need a hand just ask. Lots of tools, willing to help. Give me a call if you need any landscaping. Rick Plantz 656-84358 Plantz Scapes. I will buy yas a beer soon. Do not laugh at my cruiser. Huge bed I need that Top Gun soon. Nolan, keep us up to date. Great news again.

Thanks for all of the offers and support, I'm a yougin you guys have to fill us in on the corprate day, we open and willing to do ANYTHING!! fill us in and it will happen!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

We are gonna be there all day on Sat working on the place, Stop by and introduce youself any ideas or comments are appreciated!
Old 03-23-2007, 06:06 AM
Registered

Nolan, I'm as young as you, but I think I can figure out corporate skip day. Sounds like a day to blow of work and hit the lake. I'm game for that~ What day did they do it in the past?

"If we build it, they will come!"

dt
Old 03-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Registered

Yeah Nolan, when is that day? Im in
Old 03-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

The Boat House charged a per head fee, provided a big buffet and plenty of beer. Might have had radar runs too, kind of hard to remember. But I still have a t-shirt! Oh yeah, you need to have t shirts!

Quick Reply: Oneida Lake Ny News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.