Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Work coming along on the Condo (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154034-work-coming-along-condo.html)

hunster 05-11-2007 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2124247)
If you need some help with your tuning, feel free to give me a call. I will be more than happy to give you advice.:cool:

Thanks for the offer ! I may have to take you up on that! All I'd get from stecz is "junk"

Panther 05-11-2007 08:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2124242)
Your comments aren't respected........and neither are you.....go hang out in one of Sak's dumpsters where you belong you low life POS.

Stecz is harmless, he rides the short bus and I have too. :drink:

Panther 05-12-2007 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by hunster (Post 2123807)
Heard the restaraunt might open yesterday. You see anything?

I think it was open today, Saturday. There were people at the bar when I was down on the boat. :cool:

JCPERF 05-13-2007 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2124242)
Your comments aren't respected........and neither are you.....go hang out in one of Sak's dumpsters where you belong you low life POS.

Dean, you have been suckered in by Stecz's "dry humor".:drink: Its all in good fun.He really is kidding:p I hope.The engines look great:cool:

stecz20 05-13-2007 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2124247)
If you need some help with your tuning, feel free to give me a call. I will be more than happy to give you advice.:cool:

why dont you relax, i was joking with the ballsak.. you could be a victim too, just give me the word....:evilb: :evilb:

now say your sorry for not knowing the whole story..... if you dont sau your sorry, ill make it sting.....:bunny: :bunny:

stecz20 05-13-2007 01:25 AM

engines do look great, i really was not speaking of them.....

i was trying to figure out how many bravos they are going to grind up......:bunny:

mrhorsepower1 05-13-2007 07:16 AM

Stecz,
I know your kidding brother, If your near Nick I look forward to meeting you and Panther when I come up to water test. I apologize for throwing you in the dumpster!! lol:evilb: :drink:

mrhorsepower1 05-13-2007 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2125977)
Dean, you have been suckered in by Stecz's "dry humor".:drink: Its all in good fun.He really is kidding:p I hope.The engines look great:cool:

Thank You Jeff! You know what is envolved bro. How's things been? You never call me anymore! ......just kidding. It's always a pleasure speaking with you. :cool:

offshoredrillin 05-13-2007 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2126052)
Stecz,
I know your kidding brother, If your near Nick I look forward to meeting you and Panther when I come up to water test. I apologize for throwing you in the dumpster!! lol:evilb: :drink:

Of course you know now, when I called you the other morning you were about to stick yourself in the eye with a screw driver!!! :D :evilb:

sakoutis3 05-13-2007 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2126052)
Stecz,

Dean don't sweat Stecz everybody knows he's just a penis with ears.