Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Murray (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154184-lake-murray.html)

cig1988 03-22-2007 04:49 AM

Lake Murray

What's the lake levels been at lately ?

clearcut3 03-22-2007 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by cig1988 (Post 2066823)
What's the lake levels been at lately ?

They are up from what you saw last:D . Every time it get's to summertime level they drain the thing another foot though:( .
It should be good to go soon though, temperature is supposed to be 88 here Sun:evilb:

Do you want me to drive over to your lot sometime and take pictures of how the water looks? We are heading to Ponte Vedra & St. Augustine, Fl this weekend but I can try to get over there sometime next week.

cig1988 03-22-2007 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by clearcut3 (Post 2066857)
They are up from what you saw last:D . Every time it get's to summertime level they drain the thing another foot though:( .
It should be good to go soon though, temperature is supposed to be 88 here Sun:evilb:

Do you want me to drive over to your lot sometime and take pictures of how the water looks? We are heading to Ponte Vedra & St. Augustine, Fl this weekend but I can try to get over there sometime next week.

I'm actually in Orlando right now on biz. Sometime today I'll know if I'm staying or leaving here. My kid is up up in Palm Coast for the winter & was going to drive back this weekend. Was thinking if I had to leave I would catch a ride with him & stop by on the way up to see if my property is still there. I may take ya up on that offer. Betty and I are anxious to see H2O on that real estate.
Stan

clearcut3 03-22-2007 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by cig1988 (Post 2066878)
I'm actually in Orlando right now on biz. Sometime today I'll know if I'm staying or leaving here. My kid is up up in Palm Coast for the winter & was going to drive back this weekend. Was thinking if I had to leave I would catch a ride with him & stop by on the way up to see if my property is still there. I may take ya up on that offer. Betty and I are anxious to see H2O on that real estate.
Stan

Let me know if you don't make it by and I will stop by sometime next week and snap some digitals and send it to you. I will also swing by there with the depth finder once the water is up to full and let you know how deep things are looking:cool:

cig1988 03-23-2007 03:22 AM

Thank's Michael. Too bad ya wont be there this weekend. I got my kid a stack of alum trailers to tow up north. Instead of flying back I'll ride back with him & should hit Murray Saturday evening. I've got to find a secure spot to drop these trailers until Sunday. Any idea's on that ?
I can always drop them in from of your house and if you would be so kind to leave me the keys for the Viper ???? Sure would be very neighborly of ya.

clearcut3 03-23-2007 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by cig1988 (Post 2068078)
Thank's Michael. Too bad ya wont be there this weekend. I got my kid a stack of alum trailers to tow up north. Instead of flying back I'll ride back with him & should hit Murray Saturday evening. I've got to find a secure spot to drop these trailers until Sunday. Any idea's on that ?
I can always drop them in from of your house and if you would be so kind to leave me the keys for the Viper ???? Sure would be very neighborly of ya.

The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always :D

I can't, for the life of me, think of a good place for you to drop the trailers. There used to be a good spot at an old truck stop of the Piney Grove Rd. exit coming into Columbia that everyone dropped trailers but it has been developed now. I will think about it and let you know if I come up with something.

cig1988 03-23-2007 04:40 AM

"The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always"

I'll wash her up before I put the cover back on LOL. Give me call if you have any suggestions, thanks Michael.

Phanton/Wigginout any idea's where I can spot these trailers overnight ?

Phantom1 03-23-2007 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by cig1988 (Post 2068085)
"The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always"

I'll wash her up before I put the cover back on LOL. Give me call if you have any suggestions, thanks Michael.

Phanton/Wigginout any idea's where I can spot these trailers overnight ?

I'm on it - let me see what I can come up with.

Of course, it depends on your definition of "secure".:D :D

cig1988 03-23-2007 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1 (Post 2068102)
I'm on it - let me see what I can come up with.

Of course, it depends on your definition of "secure".:D :D

Thank's Phantom. Sure appreciate it. Sent ya an email.
Stan