Notices

Big Thanks To Jayboat

Old 03-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
It took me over a year to come up with that one.
It's actually kind of funny. We have owned the boat since November and it almost seems like "name the boat by commitee" and everybody is a comedian. My wife and daughter have arrived at the very classy name "The Purple Cow" or because we blew a motor during one of our runs "The USS Hunk of Junk" which by the way does not sit well with me of course. I kind of liked the sound of "Plumb Crazy" due to the extreme amount of purple on our interior. My partner in the boat and good friend likes the sound of "Juggernaut" due to this hulls wave crushing ability, which of course leads the guys at the office to play on that with "Juggs or Naught" My wife was quoted by the newspaper, during our benefit run for the Molter family, as calling the boat "Specialized" to which my partner in the boat wants to change to " Specialized Sucks" as a dig on me. So as you can see the boat will probaly remain "Nameless" for some time to come. Oh well
Old 03-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

purple haze
Old 03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Specialized
It's actually kind of funny. We have owned the boat since November and it almost seems like "name the boat by commitee" and everybody is a comedian. My wife and daughter have arrived at the very classy name "The Purple Cow" or because we blew a motor during one of our runs "The USS Hunk of Junk" which by the way does not sit well with me of course. I kind of liked the sound of "Plumb Crazy" due to the extreme amount of purple on our interior. My partner in the boat and good friend likes the sound of "Juggernaut" due to this hulls wave crushing ability, which of course leads the guys at the office to play on that with "Juggs or Naught" My wife was quoted by the newspaper, during our benefit run for the Molter family, as calling the boat "Specialized" to which my partner in the boat wants to change to " Specialized Sucks" as a dig on me. So as you can see the boat will probaly remain "Nameless" for some time to come. Oh well
That is funny, John. You had told me some of the story but not all of it. We will see what we can do to help you with the name.

Nice work Jay. You're the best !

Bob
Old 03-27-2007, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Here ya go, John... keep the committee happy!
Attached Thumbnails Big Thanks To Jayboat-uss-nameless.jpg  
Old 03-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL . Perfect, now we just need to find out where to put the signage. Do you think we can squeeze it onto the transom or should we put it on the freeboard like Predator?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how about bajama mama of course we would need to see some picks of the wife.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Jay does great work! He did mine this summer and turned out great! Thanks again Jay! I might have another one for you soon!

Last edited by Maritime_Eng; 03-27-2007 at 02:08 PM.