Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New tow rig for the Gladiator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154437-new-tow-rig-gladiator.html)

J-Bonz 03-26-2007 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Those things are great, reminds me of my sami. Do you plan on selling them......................?

28Skater300x 03-26-2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid (Post 2071609)
It is actually a 1991 Mitsubishi mini truck w/ 18,000 miles on it. We have a shipping container full of them being delivered.

Selling any? Could be interested in one.

Hot Duck 03-27-2007 01:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a buddy in Louisiana making them. He wants me to be a dealer in the NE, but I am not sure I have the time to devote to it. He imports them, lifts them, installs the wheels and tires and then rhino lines the whole truck in the camo pattern that the customer wants. The best part is that when completed they still cost less than some of the new 4 wheelers. Oh yea, they will also fit in an 8' pickup bed because they are so narrow.

Sydwayz 03-27-2007 08:28 AM

Are these things US street legal? How much do they cost? How fast do they go? Gas or Diesel?

Thanks in advance for the info.

jawbreakerkid 03-27-2007 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck (Post 2071967)
I have a buddy in Louisiana making them. He wants me to be a dealer in the NE, but I am not sure I have the time to devote to it. He imports them, lifts them, installs the wheels and tires and then rhino lines the whole truck in the camo pattern that the customer wants. The best part is that when completed they still cost less than some of the new 4 wheelers. Oh yea, they will also fit in an 8' pickup bed because they are so narrow.

Same thing we are doing here. I don't want to turn this thread into an advertisement, so if anyone has any questions PM me.

Hot Duck 03-27-2007 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2072108)
Are these things US street legal? How much do they cost? How fast do they go? Gas or Diesel?

Thanks in advance for the info.

They are not street legal beccause they do not meet the US crash test standards or some BS like that. The only thing I was told about cost was that they were less expensive than some of the new 4 wheelers. I don't know how fast they go because I didn't ask, but they evidently come in both gas and diesel.

J-Bonz 03-27-2007 12:00 PM

Could you get them licensed like a golf cart for Island use?

PhantomChaos 03-27-2007 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid (Post 2070622)
True, but there would be no place to put the child seat for Nort! :D :D :D

LOL.....pretty cool Chad! Say hi to the wife for me!

MarkSmith 03-27-2007 05:27 PM

JBK, bring that girl and boat to the Chicago Poker Run in July this summer. There are a few Cigs in Chicago and would love to have you guys come up for the weekend.

Mark

Payton 03-27-2007 06:33 PM

Chad, go ahead and make it an advertisment. Just be sure to include a lot of pics of Nicole and no one will complain.:cool: :D