Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   want to buy 27 zr new for 71000usd cash no finance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154500-want-buy-27-zr-new-71000usd-cash-no-finance.html)

dockrocker 03-27-2007 09:20 PM

I'm simply amazed that there are no boat dealerships in all of Europe. Sounds like an opportunity to me!

bouyhunter 03-27-2007 09:25 PM

If you want to go for it, I'll have paper's drawn up 50/50.
We could make a killing!!!:D

tc 0707 03-28-2007 03:46 AM

dear bouy hunter i have purchased a boat for 77000 dollar with all the options brand new the cradles cost 1000usd shrinkwrapping 300 usd 900usd inlandfreight to savannah port georgia the freight forwarder company is monaca ltd they charge 175 usd for documentations the ship company is TURKON LTD they charge 5430usd to the port in europe see if you wanna help do it as i do not by questioning me and bull****ting......

tc 0707 03-28-2007 03:47 AM

and dockrocler there are no well maintained donzi dealer where i live ....

rainmn 03-28-2007 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by tc 0707 (Post 2073330)
dear bouy hunter i have purchased a boat for 77000 dollar with all the options brand new the cradles cost 1000usd shrinkwrapping 300 usd 900usd inlandfreight to savannah port georgia the freight forwarder company is monaca ltd they charge 175 usd for documentations the ship company is TURKON LTD they charge 5430usd to the port in europe see if you wanna help do it as i do not by questioning me and bull****ting......

From what dealer?

t500hps 03-28-2007 07:47 AM

Foreigners on our Board are more often than not...scammers, but that doesn't mean they all are or that this guy is. He hasn't asked anyone for anything other than advice. The deal he's putting together is quite strange and quick, but look at the things (and money) LubeJobs spends on weird deals. (Sorry Gino :D ). If he already bought a 44 Searay then he already knows of one shipping company to contact. And as for the puntuation comment, who here can talk (or type) in a second language??? My brother can carry on a conversation in 5 and it isn't easy!......I haven't even mastered English yet!
Good Luck whoever you are, if the rest of you guys think he's a scammer, just ignore him.......he'll eventually just go away.

bouyhunter 03-28-2007 08:05 AM

tc0707 - congrats on the purchase.
:rolleyes:
You certainly made a quick decision, and even arranged the deal in a timely matter.
What color? Any Pics??
The dealer had to at least send pics.

Tom A. 03-28-2007 08:29 AM

tc 0707,

Congratulations on your timely purchase and shipping arrangements. I apologize for assuming you had alterior motives and/or were a bullsh*tter. This website has been recently hit by many scams and specifically overseas ones so you can understand our apprehention to believe your sincerity. I too am in the process of purchasing a boat my self and it will be over a month before the deal is complete. Good luck with the new boat, show us a picture, and don't let our initial responses keep you away from the board. We are a tight knit group who really look out for each other and as with any elite group it is sometimes difficult for outsiders to break in.
As far as I am concerned you are now one of us, welcome to the OSO family.

Sincerely,
Tom A.

tc 0707 03-28-2007 08:32 AM

i definetly do not understand about the poncho thing the boat is a blue hull side with since i am not gold member this site does not allow me to put the pics and t500hps thanks alot for your understanding bouy hunter in your land when you pay it cash not finance believe me everything happens in a light speed i put the names of all the companies there call them and verify i am still waiting your public apology

hammer01 03-28-2007 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2073469)
tc 0707,

Congratulations on your timely purchase and shipping arrangements. I apologize for assuming you had alterior motives and/or were a bullsh*tter. This website has been recently hit by many scams and specifically overseas ones so you can understand our apprehention to believe your sincerity. I too am in the process of purchasing a boat my self and it will be over a month before the deal is complete. Good luck with the new boat, show us a picture, and don't let our initial responses keep you away from the board. We are a tight knit group who really look out for each other and as with any elite group it is sometimes difficult for outsiders to break in.
As far as I am concerned you are now one of us, welcome to the OSO family.

Sincerely,
Tom A.

Finally, a classy response to a foreign boater who just wants some input on a boat. Everyone else, man, you guys are tough. I hate scammers like everyone, but if you did not want to give him harmless advice, just don't post. Sorry, I thought this board was here to help, that's why I look forward to getting good info. I guess I am just saying all of this because my wife just came back from a week in Europe (Paris and Switzerland) and she comments on how rude they are there and how nice it is when one person goes out of their way to help you out. It is a mighty different culture there and for those who do not speak Swedish, French, etc., I think we could give a little latitude. Sorry, I just feel we are lucky to be members of the best boating website on the internet and I hope we don't drop to "the losers" that are out there and start talking down to those that truly want some helpful info. Again, my .02