Any hull failures on Velocity's? >

Any hull failures on Velocity's?

Notices

Any hull failures on Velocity's?

Old 03-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Titan
They have no idea!!!!! If Garbageman is unavailable I would love to pound some beers and hose down a Velocity with you...
Could you dump some boat soap and wash the gray off
Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Stepp would be humiliated if he knew one of his boats looked that dirty... you don't even deserve to own it....

So....a Velocity stuffs at 90 and the front of the boat blows apart.... Apache stuffs and rolls at 100 and stays in tact.... I wonder if the Velocity driver ducked his head down so all the bow debris flew over his head and didn't decapitate him??

Last edited by Panther; 03-27-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Sorry I don't swab decks...
Old 03-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chippin it
I think you would have to fight jimmy for the wheel
Something tells me you are right...
Old 03-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by chippin it
I think you would have to fight jimmy for the wheel
WOW 27!!
three more and I think they give you a stuffed animal from the bottom shelf.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey panther as well as Chippin it,you think that an Apache will not trip,stuff that bad and not come apart/WRONG/I have seen that on more than one occasion and I can also tell you that the On The Chip I as well as many others saw that boat with the entire side blown out just 2 years ago and Joe and Peter mad as hell and wet,I guess that did not happen eather,so how fast is the Fountain now,and if indeed it is faster than me he should be in P1 and no other class.So if you would like I will dig up the Apache,Fountain,and what ever other delamination and torn off deck pictures we have from about 1986 I think you might be amazed at all of the other boat brands have had there issues.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Hey panther as well as Chippin it,you think that an Apache will not trip,stuff that bad and not come apart/WRONG/I have seen that on more than one occasion and I can also tell you that the On The Chip I as well as many others saw that boat with the entire side blown out just 2 years ago and Joe and Peter mad as hell and wet,I guess that did not happen eather,so how fast is the Fountain now,and if indeed it is faster than me he should be in P1 and no other class.So if you would like I will dig up the Apache,Fountain,and what ever other delamination and torn off deck pictures we have from about 1986 I think you might be amazed at all of the other boat brands have had there issues.

you should feel free to work in a period
Old 03-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Hyper don't sweat it. Let Panther be the man putting his 36 Apache with 850s up against my dirty old 41 Velocity with tired old 500s. He's a good guy and is just trying to bust my chops. When it gets rough he turns around and wimpers home blaming it on his wife

Honestly though, Panther is a friend of mine and we've been ripping for years about this chit, well at least since he got the pink boat. Soon he'll grow a set of balls (if his wife lets him) and actually run it.

Panther Quotes
"My rev limiter kicked in"
"My wife was hungery so we turned back for lunch"
"I was just cruising at 3400"
"I was just cruising at 3500"
"I was just cruising at 3600"
"There's a pickle in my motor"
"Hey Mr V, fix my lift it won't lift the pig "
Or my favorite when he sneaks up from behind "I was winning until I slowed down" 10 seconds after he passes you

Last edited by mr_velocity; 03-27-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Geeze, the Velocity camp gets so bent about stuff...

I own a slow antiquated resin bucket Apache, I get chit all the time (as you can se)...it doesn't bother me much though...

Especially when its from guys like Mr_V...
Old 03-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Hyper don't sweat it. Let Panther be the man putting his 36 Apache with 850s up against my dirty old 41 Velocity with tired old 500s. Or my favorite when he sneaks up from behind "I was winning until I slowed down" 10 seconds after he passes you
If you're gonna lie, at least get it right.... You have 550's numb nutz...

Hyper, when Mr_V got his azz handed to him in rough water last year he blamed it on his father.... I have my wife, i guess he has his father... It's all good...

Quick Reply: Any hull failures on Velocity's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.