Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine Phone Contact (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154663-trick-marine-phone-contact.html)

Bubbletop409 03-28-2007 01:32 PM

Trick Marine Phone Contact

Does anyone know what the problem is with Trick Marines phone? I have been trying to place an order, but get no answer or recording, just rings forever, thanks.

Larry

62 Bel-Air 409

260 Eagle XP HP500EFI

2002 Corvette M6 Coupe

RHC 03-28-2007 01:49 PM

:D I heard Fred was out shopping for a new Boat !!:evilb:

RHC

OldSchool 03-28-2007 01:51 PM

I called 1-866-921-4553 yesterday and got Fred on the phone. They just finished moving to the coast this past weekend. Thanks again Fred!!:drink: :drink: Those packages were on my porch when I got home from work.

Too Old 03-28-2007 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bubbletop409 (Post 2073807)
Does anyone know what the problem is with Trick Marines phone? I have been trying to place an order, but get no answer or recording, just rings forever, thanks.

Larry

62 Bel-Air 409

260 Eagle XP HP500EFI

2002 Corvette M6 Coupe

Phone system was removed from our old building and is being installed in our new facility on the coast. It could be as late as Monday before it's operating properly.

Orders can be placed online. We should have our toll free number redirected to my cell phone tomorrow as a way to get by until Monday.

The new facility will give us some much needed space and allow us to process orders more efficiently.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Fred

TeamSaris 03-28-2007 06:03 PM

Fred, after i pick up the Formula I might be making some orders.:cool:

baywatch 03-28-2007 07:38 PM

Hey Fred,
You still putting a store @ LOTO? Just Curious, I also called the other day and didn't get anyone so I ordered it Online. I bought some of that Leverage polish, looking forward to giving it a shot.

yesrej 03-28-2007 08:03 PM

good luck with everything fred. thats a big move you are doing. thanks agian for my controls. there better then i thought. i cant wait for everything else. i will be in touvh to get a few more things to take care of that credit when you are more set in the move. good luck fred and thanks again.

epeek 03-28-2007 09:47 PM

Hey Fred,have you done any testing on those Gibson
mufflers yet? Its getting close to spring and the fun
police are gonna shut me down if I dont get some
mufflers on this year.

TeamSaris 03-29-2007 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by epeek (Post 2074413)
Hey Fred,have you done any testing on those Gibson
mufflers yet? Its getting close to spring and the fun
police are gonna shut me down if I dont get some
mufflers on this year.

Us too, the avanti doesnt pass by a long shot! :(

BTW-Zoomers Suck :blaster:

stangjeeper 03-29-2007 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Too Old (Post 2074088)
Phone system was removed from our old building and is being installed in our new facility on the coast. It could be as late as Monday before it's operating properly.

Orders can be placed online. We should have our toll free number redirected to my cell phone tomorrow as a way to get by until Monday.

The new facility will give us some much needed space and allow us to process orders more efficiently.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Fred

Is there any way to track an order? please give me a call.
314-374-zero zero five four.
Order number is 1115