Notices

Calling Mrs Wigginout

Old 02-11-2002, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Calling Mrs Wigginout

Hello Cathy. Sorry we missed you a few weeks ago. I have the club schedule done and somehow I lost your e-mail address. Can you send it to me please so I can get this out to you.
Old 02-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Talking

Hey!
Sorry we missed you...but I did get a car!
It's best you send it to my e-mail at [email protected]. Are you going to make it for the poker run? What about the APBA races in Savannah? Let me know and send that schedule ASAP so we can figure out what we're going to do.
Thanks!
Old 02-11-2002, 01:36 PM
Registered

Not sure on the poker run. If I get all of my winter projects done by then, I'll be there. As for the races, I'll be out of town that weekend, so nope. A few club folks will be there for sure...they never miss racing in Savannah. Glad to hear you get a car when you were in town.
Old 02-11-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

gig,
I can't open up my e-mail...can you resend it?
Thanks!
Old 02-11-2002, 03:40 PM
boater31

Hi! hate to but in here but is apba planning something in savannah this year?? i had somebody else tell me about it but thought it was maybe sst type boats racing on the savannah river??

Old 02-11-2002, 03:46 PM
Registered

Russ,
We are comming to your home town July 3-7 to watch the APBA Offshore races. We may need some assistance with were to dock our boat.
Brad
Old 02-11-2002, 03:54 PM
boater31

thats great!! i will be glad to help you w/ that. when did they decide to do this race and do you know anything about the agenda? where and all that? our facilities arent that great for putting something like this on but i guess they have it figured out. are they racing in the ocean or in the sav river? you are welcome to stay at my marina. i was talking to them about putting a little boating party on for st.pats day and they said if i got a good crowd it would be .75 per foot dockage and storage customers pricing on fuel. they have 93 octane!you oughtta try and make it ! this is great news for me

Old 02-11-2002, 03:59 PM
Eric1969

Russ,
I go to Savannah for business alot. I am just curious if you could answer a question.

How deep is the river? A few of us were sitting in a hotel that's on the river and debating on how deep the water is.

Please settle a bet. Thanks.

Old 02-11-2002, 04:01 PM
boater31

if i am not mistaken, i think the minimum depth is 45 or 47 feet but at high tide rises to 55-60 feet. it has to be that deep for the ship traffic to the ports.

Old 02-11-2002, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seadated
Have you sent the schedules out to everybody yet ? Haven't seen one if you have. [email protected]
Thanks Doug

Cat
You ever gonna respond to that last e-mail I sent you, or am I gonna have to wait as long as I did for the application ???

Quick Reply: Calling Mrs Wigginout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.