Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Something to think about............... >

Something to think about...............

Notices

Something to think about...............

Old 02-11-2002, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Bill 272: I don't think thats what the letter was saying,I think what they meant was If you want to live here so bad you should conform to our culture,Else wyhy does everyone want to come here so bad. By the way Osama #hit head got pissed because american women{who were trying to save his culture!}were not conforming to his culture
Old 02-11-2002, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I knew that this one would stir up a little controversy, the board has been a little boring lately so I just thought I would liven it up a little.....I gotta tell ya..Bill272 I would have sworn that you were my brother responding but I know better....you have some interesting points and supercrash brings up some good ones too, however the article brings some points to light that really strike home here down in Miami. After living thru the Elian debacle and watching the resultant BS that ensued, I cant wait until Castro passes on....then we will see how many of the unhappy cuban immigrants really do go back...not very many I would guess...The pledge allegiance to the flag controversy......I used to be proud to recite it in school.....now we dont do it any more because it offends some people...BULL **** I say to that....Alot of people died for this country and the flag...there is a point where this country I believe is going to get fed up with the politically correct thing....I am sorry ..there is a point were it goes to far..Although the article is not 100% on I think it brings to light some very good points to consider.....It is a democracy..like I said....something to think about......

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Spitfire1 ]
Old 02-11-2002, 06:46 PM
supercrash

Spitfire ....Who wrote it??????...What news paper?????..."in god we trust" wasn't our moto till 1956 or so.So it has nothing to do with our founding fathers.
And "clearly documented" ..is a outright lie..This little rant you posted is the typical mindset of the typical American..It's full of lies and feeds the already angery Americans that will belive anything they are told....Like a ducks quack doesn't echo..or you can't lick your elbow..or many other storys told on this board..

Old 02-11-2002, 07:00 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

And here I was with the false illusion that SuperCrash had changed......

Come on buddy positive....think positive.....PLEASE>>>>>>>
Old 02-11-2002, 07:09 PM
NICKSLICK

Um... you cant lick your elbow...

Old 02-11-2002, 07:10 PM
NICKSLICK

QUAK!

QUAK!

nothing...

Old 02-11-2002, 07:15 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

quak!

quak!
Old 02-11-2002, 07:28 PM
supercrash

Sorry guys...The Christian direction that some people are trying to take this country just upsets me ..
And yes some people can lick their elbows and Quaks do echo..And their is no Santa.

Old 02-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Registered

SSupercrash....what part of Chicago are you from???
I'm a southsider myself..........

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Spitfire1 ]
Old 02-11-2002, 08:27 PM
NICKSLICK

so what your saying by all this crash, is that the vast majority of people in this country cannot lick their elbow, and that most people dont know whether a duck quack can be heard, or dont care.

Hmmm... sounds like you might be on to something here...

more than you think...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.