Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154900-sarasota-suncoast-season-opener-pics.html)

BLee 04-04-2007 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2081536)
I was there, I was watching the boats and taking pictures of them... I didn't see anyone milling around and most of the boats didn't come off plane until they reached the marker at the turn to come into the restaurant.

Hey man thanks for the pictures and first hand info. You WERE THERE and had the best spot anyone could ask for. Thanks for letting us know how it went down. I was hoping we would have been in the top 5 or so but the transmission in our boat had other plans. :(

We had an awesome weekend anyway.:drink:

Joe 04-04-2007 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2081579)

We had an awesome weekend anyway.:drink:

B ---- Like you have ANY recollection of Friday after about 11 p.m. or so!!!!! Well, I think there might be a small "mamory" of a blond dancing and 2 a.m.! LOL.....

Joe

44MTI 04-04-2007 04:45 PM

Joe, nice to meet you, and thanks for the drinks.

Joe 04-04-2007 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI (Post 2082078)
Joe, nice to meet you, and thanks for the drinks.

Likewise.... and for the ride back to the hotel that night!!!

Your boat turned out AWESOME! The colors really pop.

Joe 04-04-2007 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by ApachePete (Post 2077752)

I think Cat Killer got back here to Sarasota first, but I could be mistaken. He took off like a bat-out-of-hell out of New Pass in the first/fastest group.

I wouldn't bet on it..... a little birdy told me they had bigger issues than a belt. Someone else (who saw the boat) can chime in if they choose.

Joe

WARPARTY36 04-04-2007 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2082111)
I wouldn't bet on it..... a little birdy told me they had bigger issues than a belt. Someone else (who saw the boat) can chime in if they choose.

Joe

Joe thanks for the drinks, that was very kind of you:drink:

And to the Cat Killer, they had MUCH bigger issues, but they did lose a belt.:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe no one has mentioned that unless it snuck under the radar:cool:

Cash Bar 04-04-2007 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2081536)
The only question I have is: "Why isn't this man smiling?"

That's a trip. Boy, I gotta go to the gym more. I can see my gut through that shirt. :eek:

jayboat 04-04-2007 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2082156)
That's a trip. Boy, I gotta go to the gym more. I can see my gut through that shirt. :eek:

Or...

you could put a stripper pole in your bedroom and kill two birds with one stone.:evilb:

Racegirl3 04-04-2007 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2082215)
Or...

you could put a stripper pole in your bedroom and kill two birds with one stone.:evilb:

I thought he had one now :D Greg you look wonderful as always :cool:

HotPursuit 04-04-2007 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI (Post 2079942)
Thanks for the pics, I didn't get any pics of "Hammertime". We ran a little to wide and lost a trannie pretty early.:(

Sorry to hear that Mike.!1075s running bams or huber?No issues with my Hubers.Sold my bams after comparing the internals.What a ***** hope things get better.:D