Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154900-sarasota-suncoast-season-opener-pics.html)

jayboat 04-01-2007 12:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ApachePete (Post 2077522)
Who was the fastest/first?

Pete, it's not a race, mmmm kay?:D

The MTI came in a full 8 minutes ahead of the others.
2-OL
3-Maximus
4-OU Want Some?
5-Lube Jobs
6-OL
7-OL
8-Donzi
9-OL
10-Skater

Kepp, thanks for posting the photos. It was an incredible collection of hardware.

Hans, I heard there were a few dropouts right at the start... possibly all three of those boats in your last post? I didn't see any of them at the lunch stop.:(

I've gotta sort thru my pix- will post em tomorrow.

Hauling Trash 04-01-2007 06:50 AM

How did the Cat killer do ????????????

Mike

rockstrmkr 04-01-2007 08:20 AM

Hi Jay -

I honestly don't know...There were so many boats that it was hard to keep it all straight...

I've never seen such an amazing display of hardware...From the bikes (Choppernations), to the boats, to the Lamborghini in the back trailer of a huge motorhome !
Mercury had a bunch of cool stuff on Display, and Outerlimits & Nor-tech had a bunch of staff there.

I got to say Hi! to Gino (Lubejobs)...he was docked right next to us...
And E-Dock was definately representing !!!
E-Dock shirts everywhere...I think I recognized a few of them, but never got a chance to talk say Hello....

I was on Predator.....which was AWESOME as always!
With Bobthebuilder driving and Raymond Roberts from Double R throttling....we all had a GREAT TIME !!!!
Predator came into the lunch stop right after John G.s 42 Cig and Catisfaction and Scaredy Cat.....
I have a few great shots of those two passing each other that I'll post later

Jupiter Sunsation 04-01-2007 08:56 AM

Anyone see the new Sunsation F4? There may have been two there (both red/silver). The one I know attended was the coverboat for Powerboat last month.

ApachePete 04-01-2007 10:01 AM

Which MTI was first?

I think Cat Killer got back here to Sarasota first, but I could be mistaken. He took off like a bat-out-of-hell out of New Pass in the first/fastest group.

ApachePete 04-01-2007 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2077690)
Anyone see the new Sunsation F4? There may have been two there (both red/silver). The one I know attended was the coverboat for Powerboat last month.

Yep. Pretty boat.

Cash Bar 04-01-2007 07:19 PM

The Cat Killer blew a blower belt about 10 miles in. The new 44' MTI(Hammertime) and 5 other boats with new 1075's all blew trannies.....:eek:

Cash Bar 04-01-2007 07:20 PM

I was onboard OUWantSome?......it was a rush.........:cool:

DPT MOTORSPORTS 04-01-2007 07:26 PM

I am hearing Mercury Racing has a very week link with there trannies. One of my buddies has blown trannies twice so far with the NXT Drive as well. Guess Mercury needs to do there homework again.

lightspeed 04-01-2007 07:58 PM

Very Nice Pics ,,Looks Like A Good Time was Had By All