Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Notices

Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Old 04-03-2007, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Maybe I'm mistaken but I didn't see them at all. Milling, rafting or anything else. There was only one way in to the resturant. Not that its a race or anything else, but there has always been the talk of the first bat to arrive at the first stop. To tell you the truth out of all the runs I've done, I've never seen the guys leading the pack stop short of the 1stop, wait for everyone to catch up and mosey in behind the people that they ran in front of the whole way. As it was in the past years,The resturant was packed with I would say 300+ plus spectators, waiting for everyone to arrive.
If that is the way it happened, it was very nice for them to stop and wait for us!! I feel bad I didn't thank them.
Ok, I'll simplify it, you being a guumba should understand ...they weren’t waiting for you specifically, but they were waiting for each other that what friends do when they communicate...
Vinny overshot and they waited for him, nothing more nothing less, and as people started to come in they weren’t going to be arrogant and butt in. Humility is a beautiful thing ..As I said the people that called me with the stats are the most honest people I have ever met in the marine industry, I assure you none of them have anything to prove by making a false comment, so the point is mute. Everyone was safe, no cat killer media circus and again it was a safe run. All boaters win…
Old 04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Ok, I'll simplify it, you being a guumba should understand ...they weren’t waiting for you specifically, but they were waiting for each other that what friends do when they communicate...
Vinny overshot and they waited for him, nothing more nothing less, and as people started to come in they weren’t going to be arrogant and butt in. Humility is a beautiful thing ..As I said the people that called me with the stats are the most honest people I have ever met in the marine industry, I assure you none of them have anything to prove by making a false comment, so the point is mute. Everyone was safe, no cat killer media circus and again it was a safe run. All boaters win…

OFD, I think you may be off on this one. Gino is the most honest guy on here (he has the stories/pics to back it up!) and the pics dont lie. Looks like your buddy Vinny got lost and got to the dock a few minutes after everyone else. No big deal but the pics showing the boats rafted at the dock pretty much indicate arrival order.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
OFD, I think you may be off on this one. Gino is the most honest guy on here (he has the stories/pics to back it up!) and the pics dont lie. Looks like your buddy Vinny got lost and got to the dock a few minutes after everyone else. No big deal but the pics showing the boats rafted at the dock pretty much indicate arrival order.

Ummm no, defense is stated in facts, not what one reads on the internet. I consider Gino a friend and he knows it, once again you are taking written words way too literate. Yes Vinny did overshoot the course, but that in tells nothing and I can assure you, arriving at the dock in no means shows arrival order, as on the Richmond poker run, many of the shorter boats let me go first to make it easier to raft off. pics DO lie, I have attached two for your convenience please tell me which one came in first.....the other one has been thrown in just to have fun with Greg
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-chicken.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-egg-m.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-cashbar.jpg  

Old 04-03-2007, 09:25 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
getting to the dock, your probably right

From inlet to inlet (WHERE IT COUNTS)

40 skater and 46 OL up front... then Vinny R. in 36 Skater,

Hey everyone had a great time and it was safe... thats all that counts...
hay whats up oz hows your winter
Old 04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hi greg, i guess we can go on and on with this, it's not that important....lol Hey by the way, sorry we couldn't hook up a few weeks ago....
No problem Ozzie. Hey, I could be mistaken, I was too busy checkin out the Donzi girls to ask around about who came in when.

No prob on the property. I do recommend another trip as soon as you're free. It's a GREAT time to invest.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:25 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have attached two for your convenience please tell me which one came in first.....the other one has been thrown in just to have fun with Greg

OMG! You just opened the door for your buddy to debate creation vs evolution
Old 04-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bojoe2
hay whats up oz hows your winter
do ok bro....how about you? Are you getting a kick out of this thread?.....lol. Looking forward in seeing you Jersey boyyzzz in a few weeks...

zzie

Where's high ass?.....
Old 04-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
No problem Ozzie. Hey, I could be mistaken, I was too busy checkin out the Donzi girls to ask around about who came in when.

No prob on the property. I do recommend another trip as soon as you're free. It's a GREAT time to invest.
i have your number, I'll call you....stay in touch
Old 04-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Ummm no, defense is stated in facts, not what one reads on the internet. I consider Gino a friend and he knows it, once again you are taking written words way too literate. Yes Vinny did overshoot the course, but that in tells nothing and I can assure you, arriving at the dock in no means shows arrival order, as on the Richmond poker run, many of the shorter boats let me go first to make it easier to raft off. pics DO lie, I have attached two for your convenience please tell me which one came in first.....the other one has been thrown in just to have fun with Greg
I'm gonna have to agree with OD on this one..... Point being, 2007 NYC poker run video....watch it...

According to the order in which the boats arrived at the Tappanzee Bridge, my 80+ mph Apache is faster than "XXX"... But the rest of us who were actually in the run know that I followed the wrong paceboat (which wasn't even a paceboat) and had a false start.... But for chits and giggles, we beat XXX to the bridge...

Then you have Mr_Velocity who gets beat in the ocean by a slow Apache but then when we slow down and cruise again he leads the way and claims to have won when we got around the hook.....
Old 04-04-2007, 09:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Sure is a lot of speculation going on here.

Oh, wait... it's OSO, I almost forgot where I was. It's half the fun of being here!

But seriously, for those who have actually been to Harry's...
you know that you can see into the harbor for about 2 miles where the boats come around the point. I was there, I was watching the boats and taking pictures of them... I didn't see anyone milling around and most of the boats didn't come off plane until they reached the marker at the turn to come into the restaurant.

The only question I have is: "Why isn't this man smiling?"
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-senor-shirtless.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.