Notices

L.O.T.O. Questions????

Old 02-11-2002, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post L.O.T.O. Questions????

Good Morning, Fellow Board Members,
Mama, and I, are looking into traveling to LOTO, for the memorial day , east-west challenge!!!!! Besides, I owe Audio, a six of Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!!
My first Question is, where is the best place to PUT IN!!! I'll be arriving from the south of the lake, Hwy 60 , if that makes any difference!!! Is leaving my truck and trl. there, a couple of days a problem?
Can a man still get a Room ,any place or town , somewhat close by??

On the party itself, do you guys stay on board all night , every night, or no nights????
Does everybody arrive on Fri. and meet up somewhere??

Thanks for the info !!!!!See ya at STL.

Hey Audio, just kidding about the PBR!!! I know your a Shlitz Man

[email protected]
Old 02-11-2002, 07:32 AM
FWK

Mitchell You will want to stay on the highway54 side of the lake and in the osage beach area. What type of boat do you have? almost all the condos that are for rent and definitely the resorts have dock slips available, At this time you should have no problem getting a reservation. It also depenmd on how nice the accomodations you are looking for. Forrest

Old 02-11-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Cool

Thanks for the reply Forrest!!!! I got to work here, and pulled out the atlas, and found Osage Beach!! thats perfect cause i'll be taking hwy5 up to 54 hwy anyway.
Could you suggest a resort in that area? we plan on staying on board, 1 night anyway, {32 sunsation} so it doesnt have to be luxerious {i cant spell} just hot water and no bugs,mice,spiders,etc.... a slip would be great also!!
Thanks, have a great day

[email protected]
Old 02-11-2002, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THe ramps at Public Beach #2 are great for putting in. They have covered slips that are new, and can be reserved. I'll find the phone number and post it later today. Last year we stayed at Park Place, nice rooms near the Grand Glaze Bridge. They have covered slips available also. We use Five Star Vacations for our trips (www.5starvacation.com). Just tell them what you want and they will find it.
Old 02-11-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Cool

THANKS!!!!!!!! What town is # 2 close to??
Old 02-11-2002, 08:44 AM
Registered

If you are coming up Hwy 54 from the South it will be on your right as you enter Osage Beach. You'll see the Post Office on your left just before the turn. It's a newer facility with trailer parking and great ramps.
Old 02-11-2002, 09:05 AM
Registered

The phone number for the marina at public beach #2 is 573 348-1233. If you know you are coming and want a slip there I would call now.

You might want to consider Town and Country Motel. The rooms are clean (nothing fancy) and the managers are nice. The motel is right across the street from the entrance to PB #2. Their number is 573 348-5677.
Old 02-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I know that Waterfoul or JBK will pipe in on this one. There are a Large number of us staying at a hotel near Party Cove. I found this link with a bunck of places to stay. I think that the name of the place we are at is Lazy Days. http://www.lake-ozarks.com/lo/accomco.htm Glad that you will be delivering my new Top gun for the bet you lost. I will bring my new truck so that I can tow it home
Old 02-11-2002, 09:38 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ramp #2 is in Osage Beach in the Grand Glaze arm about a mile from party cove. If you are coming up Hwy 5 from the south you will meet Hwy 54 in Camdenton, you will head east on 54 for about 10miles(?). The enterace is on the south side(your side coming from Camdenton)about a mile past the little airport. There are nice covered docks and you will be close to many bars and restauants by land and sea. Leaveing you truck and trailer at #2 for a couple of days is not a problem.
Take your time towing up Hwy 5, the road is hilly, twisty, and narrow without shoulders.

mike

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Katdrvr ]
Old 02-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Registered

Cool

Thanks for the info guys!!!!!! i'll look at it more i depth tonight, when I get home!!!!

I've never heard of Top-gun beer before!!
I'll check at 7-11 though

[email protected] We tire the world!

Quick Reply: L.O.T.O. Questions????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.