Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now? >

So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Notices

So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Old 04-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by animalhouse
Beating the Outerlimits by a whopping 46 seconds doesn't exactly put you in the status of World Domination, and it doesn't even come close to lapping anybody.

I can't wait till Somebody feeds you a nice piece of Humble Pie Sprinkled in SH@T!
Winning is Winning...it does not matter by how much...
Old 04-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
That's what I like to hear. I start thinking about the next Jax run while I am driving home from the last one.....

I have had more fun in J-ville than on any other PR except KW, and that's only because it's KW.
dude that car is awesome in your avatar
Old 04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tanned fat looks better
Congratulations Reggie.
you are defineately rite,,,, tanned fat DOES look much better
Old 04-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered

welcom lil reggie glad to see you here .
Old 04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

THIS THREAD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to see people's a$$e$ in a wad over nothing that concerns them personally!

Someday I'd like to race, and then I'd talk smack and HAVE to back it up. Until then, I'll just sit on the sidelines and enjoy.

NOTHING in the world irritates me more than "personal backslappers." You've seen them...they are the frat boys of the world, the politicians, the guys who say "WE WON" when the professional team of their particular geographic location experiences some success. PUT UP OR SHUT UP ON THE COURSE! That's it.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain5776
They said that we were cheating in biloxi and that there was no way we(MICCOSUKEE) could have beat them(OUTERLIMITS) that bad unless we were cheating! Just heard back from mercury the motors were LEGAL! So I guess the OUTERLIMITS is just that SLOW! If they thought we were fast in biloxi, just wait and see what we do to them in Greers Ferry! The only way the OUTERLIMITS could ever beat a FOUNTAIN is buy one and stick OUTERLIMITS on it! But until then the OUTERLIMITS is only going to be in the way!!!!!!!!! Brett and myself will be sure to wave as we are lapping the very SLOW Outerlimits!!
THAT'S WHAT WE LIKE TO HEAR KEEP IT UP!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GATORONE
#III

You could not have put it any better. I admire your ability to communicate what your are feeling. I'm sure your Daddy is really proud of you. Your future looks really bright in a dead sport. Instead of showing your lack of class, I would begin to think about your future and what it holds. Job qualifications ex racer, no trades to speak of.

Beyond that everyone knows that it is easy to cheat and not get caught( ecm's, fuel, oil) I personally don't believe Mercury would risk tossing yall, do to the inherent business relationship.(Simple terms it could make mercury look stupid)

As far as racing, who really cares, it is a dwindeling sport that means very little. The question you should really ask is, why is it that when you go to the larger poker runs you can't hardly find a Fountain? I counted two besides the race boat out of 105 boats at Sarasota. If it is a superior boat where were they. Must have been hanging on the inland lakes. I for one have owned Fountains and feel that they are nice boats. I also try never to bash manufactuers let alone Fountains. But I must say that in the 16 poker runs that I did last year I never had a Fountain run near me or pass me.

Everyone that understands the sport knows that Fountain will push the limits(it's not cheating till you get caught). Until then either big water has to be the equalizer or the sanctioning bodies must step up. I for one don't believe in all the Fountain hype and propaganda. I myself have never been a Golden Corral kinda person I prefer Ruth's Chris.
Wow. Who cares about Poker runs, they cant compare to racin. All they are mainly for is guys like you with too much money to go and buy a super radical boat like your GTX(Awsome boat by the way) and go kill people cause you all couldnt drive the thing out of a paper bag. And we are sorry that there arent as many 42 PR beaks with 1500s in em. Now be honest if OL had kicked a$$ you wouldnt be cryin about the sport. Oh and of course the beaks get away with cheatin.

Do us a favor and go cry us all a river. Get used to OL not winning. It will be the same ole story in the rough stuff as well. Racin what its all about. It seems like you have enough $$$ so go buy a race boat!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

Outerlimits always *****in about Fountain cheatin is a joke. If they are so great the actions should speak for them instead of making the most expensive boats more of a joke by running there punk a## mouths all the time. Legends are built over time not 1 race in Destin. If Fountains are such a joke why are they trying to beat them so bad??????????
Old 04-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flat rate
Outerlimits always *****in about Fountain cheatin is a joke. If they are so great the actions should speak for them instead of making the most expensive boats more of a joke by running there punk a## mouths all the time. Legends are built over time not 1 race in Destin. If Fountains are such a joke why are they trying to beat them so bad??????????
Couldnt have said it better myself. Bottom line is that they have a whole lot of catchin up to do.

To me its not just about 2-3 races for the Natl. Champ, and World champ. ITs about the whole season and total points. But by MIke and OL racin it is great for the sport. Wish we could see a lot more factory teams. Like Skater and Mti for the cats would be just awsome!!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Motion And Spectre Are Not To Far Away. Oh Yeah Doug Wright Too. Come Guys Break Em Out, Catlite Is The Class. And V Is Cool As He Ll Too

Quick Reply: So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.