Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155238-so-what-does-mike-fiore-joe-sgro-have-say-now.html)

animalhouse 04-06-2007 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by bmanafort (Post 2083346)
Fountain and outerlimits are both well made boats. I will say that the Outerlimits guys are painting themselves to look like poor losers. Racing doesnt matter? Dying sport? Only to people who are on the losing side of the sport. Take your lumps like a man. You dont have to like it but you shouldnt be attacking them personally or bad mouthing the sport.

I don't follow how you are calling OL sore losers, keep in mind this thread was started by an obnoxious post from fountain personally calling out Mike and Joe.

Have you seen any previous posts where OL accused anybody of cheating, in fact there haven't been any posts from the OL factory about anything.

This was the first race of many, and I am sure that the OL will win it's share of races, I'm sure fountain will win again, but to claim that our boat is slow, and you are going to lap us is a bit optomistic concidering both boats have only been in the water once.

I guess a classless post like that of Reggie III should be expected, he learned from the king of propoganda!!!

T2x 04-06-2007 09:47 AM

Here's an opportunity for both companies to show a little class.......

Stop this thread..... it's nauseating.

T2x

RumRunner 04-06-2007 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2083928)
Here's an opportunity for both companies to show a little class.......

Stop this thread..... it's nauseating.

T2x

Well Said!

THEJOKER 04-06-2007 10:31 AM

Threads like these keep OSO strong which in return gives us something great to do at work. A little calling out never hurt anyone.

louietherigger 04-06-2007 12:20 PM

OL or there followers never do anything obnoxious, they play by the rules ,they never gripe, they never pull underhanded speed record attempts, they never show up at a Fountain Sponsored, APBA sanctioned Speed record challenge and leave under the cloak darkness, a lot of there owners don't think there poo don't stink because they paid a fortune for a boat, they don't brag about there prowess at pokeruns and knock racing even though the prior is an attempt to imitate the real racers. I'll stop here, oh wait one more, T2x didn't put his normal negative spin on it. lol. He Chuckled and said you guys are always needling each other. Joe Scro is a friend, Mike Fiore builds a boat thats a work of art and last but not least Reggie is the King and his sons are the Princes of offshore if this thread means anything more then joking around seek mental help!! Group hug!
Louie

Katapult 04-06-2007 01:10 PM

Well Said Louie !

dykstra 04-06-2007 01:30 PM

Louie, you da man, well said!

vagrant 04-06-2007 01:35 PM

Speaking of Poke her runs was it last year or year before at the Jacksoville Fire fighters Poker run Reggie was bragging about leading the Race.:drink:

tnothin 04-06-2007 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by animalhouse (Post 2083919)
I don't follow how you are calling OL sore losers, keep in mind this thread was started by an obnoxious post from fountain personally calling out Mike and Joe.

Have you seen any previous posts where OL accused anybody of cheating, in fact there haven't been any posts from the OL factory about anything.

This was the first race of many, and I am sure that the OL will win it's share of races, I'm sure fountain will win again, but to claim that our boat is slow, and you are going to lap us is a bit optomistic concidering both boats have only been in the water once.

I guess a classless post like that of Reggie III should be expected, he learned from the king of propoganda!!!

When you win and you are on top. You can say whatever the hell you want!!!!!!!:evilb:

louietherigger 04-06-2007 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by vagrant (Post 2084116)
Speaking of Poke her runs was it last year or year before at the Jacksoville Fire fighters Poker run Reggie was bragging about leading the Race.:drink:

What do you say Fountain guys and OL guys shall we start in on Sonics LOL:evilb: