Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155238-so-what-does-mike-fiore-joe-sgro-have-say-now.html)

fountain5776 04-07-2007 12:08 PM

They were too far behind us to see that much of the boat!! The new avatar looks awesome!!

Originally Posted by BAD APPLE (Post 2084966)
Reggie
How you like the new avatar? Glad to see you got the new props. The Greers course has 8 or 9 turns so now we can show them that boat isn't only fast but will out turn them!!!
Do you think that was their view?? had to go there
Brett

IN10SE 04-07-2007 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by BAD APPLE (Post 2084963)
IN10Se
They didn't file a formal protest and I think that OSS is going to randomly take engines from different classes at their own discrection.
Off course behind the scenes and at the Sarasota poker run all the talk was that we were cheating and I feel bad for them because the boat will be faster and handle better in Greers.

Thanks for the clarification. You having raced with Sgro and dealing with Fiore, do you feel the "talk" was coming from either one of them, or was it just talk amongst other people ?

Being a spectator for a lot of years, I just don't see them coming across that way. Sgro has always been a professional and Fiore seems to be the same at the Poker Runs. For so little difference in the time at the finish, I am surprised anyone would think you were cheating. Unless of course you pulled a half lap lead on them from the start and then held back on the throttles.... ? I wasn't there to see the race, so I have no idea what went on.

Good luck in Greers and thank you for responding.

BAD APPLE 04-07-2007 06:51 PM

melissa said the same thing when she saw the picture
Go Green

JCPERF 04-07-2007 06:54 PM

Bretts a post whore now:evilb: :evilb: :drink:

racesdad 04-07-2007 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 2085002)
I can imagine. The 38's a little loose. I love it though. Maybe we'll see ya in Sarasota. I have a set of merc motors for it. Maybe we'll join the fun. Smitty

COME ON SMITTY. GET BACK IN THE GAME

racesdad 04-07-2007 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by BAD APPLE (Post 2084963)
IN10Se
They didn't file a formal protest and I think that OSS is going to randomly take engines from different classes at their own discrection.
Off course behind the scenes and at the Sarasota poker run all the talk was that we were cheating and I feel bad for them because the boat will be faster and handle better in Greers.

EXACTLY. I HOPE WE ARE NEXT :evilb: :evilb:
AS LEGAL AS IT GETS, THATS US

WildThing 04-07-2007 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by bmanafort (Post 2083346)
Fountain and outerlimits are both well made boats. I will say that the Outerlimits guys are painting themselves to look like poor losers. Racing doesnt matter? Dying sport? Only to people who are on the losing side of the sport. Take your lumps like a man. You dont have to like it but you shouldnt be attacking them personally or bad mouthing the sport.

That's because Reggie has done more for this sport than most people will ever know. But the losers will always trash him.

mmwalters 04-07-2007 08:17 PM

We all remember the 29' F1 boat don't we??

Audiofn 04-07-2007 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2083928)
Here's an opportunity for both companies to show a little class.......

Stop this thread..... it's nauseating.

T2x

Yet you read it all :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink: :p

racesdad 04-07-2007 08:39 PM

its like a train wreck,yet we cant turn away:eek: