Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155238-so-what-does-mike-fiore-joe-sgro-have-say-now.html)

tnothin 04-10-2007 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by two-air (Post 2088510)
Whether you like Fountains or not they have made OL what they are today. OL has been around since 93.. What have they built? The 37' Stiletto, The 40 Fiorre, A couple of big sport cruisers... Put a pair of 1000s in them and they might do a buck... Usually they are the boats you pass in the first mile of a poker run (With their hatch up.) Mike is a competitive guy and has learned a fast hull is the future.. The GTX was a good start, and now with the new cut down 40' super Vee he now has a competitive race boat, look our Reggie!
:drink:

This post is meant to be the very last in this thread. Perfectly said!

DJD 04-11-2007 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by BAD APPLE (Post 2088458)
Dave and Marcus
Are you guys acually still living in 2000 and 2001??
Brett

Hey Brett Just holding onto some fond memories. Jr. was busting chops so we tossed one back his way. You were one of two fierce competitors back then. The other was Roger & Dave in the Fountain.
I looked for you at the pits in Vegas twice but you were MIA. Hope to see you soon!
Dave

THEJOKER 04-11-2007 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wasn't the Talk Story an Outerlimits?

throttleup 04-11-2007 08:22 PM

Didn't Talk Story have Gene Weeks and Adib Mastry in the boat?

Julie

blownincome 04-12-2007 05:08 AM

Congrats Reggie! Looks like a good year coming up..Now When your dad does the next Kilo that should slam the door on on the kilo for a while!
Have a great season!

29KILROY 04-12-2007 11:50 AM

Reggie should help run the business better instead of writing posts and maybe it would be just Fountain not Mercury/Fountain......

MES 04-12-2007 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by 29KILROY (Post 2090577)
Reggie should help run the business better instead of writing posts and maybe it would be just Fountain not Mercury/Fountain......

Little R started this post, The King's son. He doesn't work at the Factory, he runs the service department at a very large high performance dealer.

29KILROY 04-12-2007 12:29 PM

I know but it is just a very Cocky of a post!

MES 04-12-2007 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by 29KILROY (Post 2090646)
I know but it is just a very Cocky of a post!

The post is extremely cocky, but if you were 23 years old, Supercat Light World Champion, and your last name was Fountain, you would probably be a little cocky too. :D

BAD APPLE 04-13-2007 07:03 AM

DJD,
Sorry to miss you in Vegas but I was probably stuck at the blackjack tables most of the weekend. You guys and Invensy's were tough close competition and David is still running hard when gets in any boat.
I was just to the left of the OL that stuffed in Deerfield Steve in my first F2 Nortech. I heard back then that the deck was carbon fiber and had a little crack from testing on Saturday and the hull flexed and the deck just exploded right next to us.
They actually used my onboard and you can see we got sprayed from him stuffing.
Brett
PS Mike and Joe just one more week GREERS