The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven? >

The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Notices

The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Old 04-07-2007, 09:29 PM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ain't nothing like a good secret, right Slug!!

Maybe we can get some new stickers for her -----

RHC
Old 04-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Registered

Hope no one got bit to bad up there. Weeks ago when I heard Macatawa Bank in Holland revised its earnings report by half ( 5+ million loss) I figured it was home builders and forclosures... small bank to take a hit like that but then read in todays news that cases were brought against Vorce back in 02 by FifthThird Bank and National City in 03. The cases were settled but hey...heads up! Now they can't find him.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Many, many people got hit, but life goes on. 2007 will be a great year for the Wharf, Parnel and CJ will see to that, and if you need service Ben will see to that, and if you want your boat to shine like never before come see me @ The Wharf.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

it's great to know ben will still be there.
todd
Old 04-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by woogie
Now they can't find him.
The feds talk to him everyday. They know right were he is. NK
Old 04-08-2007, 11:29 AM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Many, many people got hit, but life goes on. 2007 will be a great year for the Wharf, Parnel and CJ will see to that, and if you need service Ben will see to that, and if you want your boat to shine like never before come see me @ The Wharf.
Thats for sure ! Thanks to you Bud .... and Parn and some others up there for helpin keep the facts straight and the crap to a minimum ! I really appreciate it !!!
Old 04-08-2007, 06:59 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Thanks Steve and your right we have a great team at the Wharf!! We all think the same and have a huge passion for the industry which is going to make this year one of the best in a long time!!

CJ
Old 04-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Sorry Jim but this isn't true. None of us had any idea until a week ago and by that time nothing could be done. Many people lost a lot more than you but everyone that lost anything should be mad and frustrated at Mike, not anyone else. NK
I was told that the work on Jon's boat was to cover back rent, 47K was the number I heard. Im sure thats more than a weeks rent. Just the fact there was a deal like that should throw a flag. The first check that I got back(March 19 deposit) was stamped Account Restricted, my guess that like the cockroach hotel, money goes in but it dosen't go out, court order from the bank to recoupe funds maybe?

I'm not sure why you would respond to a problem I have with Jon's ethics, this really doesn't involve you. But since you drew first blood, I talked to a potiental employee of yours that stated you told him everything was on hold because my partner may be in financal trouble. That was well over a week ago.

Wheather it's twenty dollars or 20 thousand dollars it doesn't make any difference its money gone. I feel bad for everyone else that got hit. I don't this deserves to be swept under the carpet or sugar coated.

Last edited by JimV; 04-08-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JimV
I'm not sure why you would respond to a problem I have with Jon's ethics, this really doesn't involve you. But since you drew first blood, I talked to a potiental employee of yours that stated you told him everything was on hold because my partner may be in financal trouble. That was well over a week ago.

Wheather it's twenty dollars or 20 thousand dollars it doesn't make any difference its money gone. I feel bad for everyone else that got hit. I don't this deserves to be swept under the carpet or sugar coated.

Turns out my potential partner was in financial trouble. Significantly more than I thought and for much longer than I thought. I happen to be privey to the details and I simply informed you that there was only one person who was fraudulant. You publicly infered there was more. I corrected you. It should be and is out in the open but don't blame anyone else except the person that did this. No sugar coating is going on but falsely blaming others is not right either. NK
Old 04-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

this sucks. i'm reading it in the paper and seeing it on the local new's. friends getting hurt first hand from all of this.
my best to all.
todd
http://www.mlive.com/grpress/frontpa.../A1_Sunday.pdf

ps: and yes that is wickedwon. one of the baddist around.

Last edited by baronmarine; 04-15-2007 at 07:21 AM.

Quick Reply: The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.