The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven? >

The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Notices

The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Old 04-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice article in Lakeland boating this month. I guess it was at the printers before all this broke out.

Mark
Old 04-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Mr Cig, we will take good care of you and the mrs. if you can come over this summer. Hope all is well, Steve.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

We are planning on being in South Haven Smoke weekend and staying up that way the following week.

Mark
Old 04-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MrCIG
Nice article in Lakeland boating this month. I guess it was at the printers before all this broke out.

Mark
Can you post the article ? What month .... May or April ?
Old 04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

It is in May's I just got it in the mail yesterday.

I will see if I can scan it tonight

Mark
Old 04-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

just to let you know I know the real truth you got let go from the wharf and you can B.S these people on here but It will all come out why you where let go from the Marina And Mike will tell the truth too. Quit trying to be this innocent guy on here that you got screwed." YOU SCREWED YOURSELF" and you know why too. Take resposibility for" YOUR ACTIONS" Everything you said in this bolg is a lye. MIKE LET YOU GO FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY and it had nothing to do with what is happing IT HAD TO DO WITH YOU !!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatme
Well after all the phone calls I am getting about this and all the info on the news about the FBI and IRS coming down on Mike Vorce

I thought i better clear something up since my reputation is at issue here and many people thought i still worked at The Wharf

I saw this coming a while ago and was waiting for Mike Vorce to fall of his throne

I was GM at The Wharf last year and oversaw all the upgrades and improvements as well as runnning the day to day. Then on laborday weekend after much praise about how great a job I had been doing I was asked by Mike Vorce to resign with no real explanation as to why

It turns out i had been asking to many questions about his financial dealings relative to the business i was charged to run for him

The man did me a favor as his suspicious financial activities were far reaching beyond our small operation

He did not live up to his financial commitments to me and i got screwed out of a chunk of money as well
all be it much less that the millions he owes the banks

The Wharf itself is a great place to have a boat and the original owner of the facility has taken it back over and put some folks in charge that should see it through a smooth operation

Mike Vorce was only a lessee of the facility but according to the news last night he defaulted on taxes and monthly payments on the marina this winter (No surprise here)

I am sure the Wharf will still be one of the best places to hang your boating hat for the summer

I am glad i saw this early as had it all gone down on my watch i would have got sucked in by association

Some times what goes around really does come around

All the local news is covering this so for you guys that want to catch up from outstate

google
wzzm channel 13 in Grand Rapids michigan
fox news Grand Rapids Michigan
Wood tv channel 8 Grand Rapids Michigan

Title is "Feds Search Bridgwater Place" the reports are on video on each news agency web sit

Best of luck to the new managment I will be spending some great weekends at The Wharf this sumer enjoying boating instead of putting in over 90 hours a week working there
THIS IS ALL A LYE MARC KNOWS WHY HE GOT LET GO, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MIKE NOW, MIKE MARC AND ME KNOW WHY YOU WHERE LET GO OR RESIGNED. QUIT LYING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD
DIDNT THE CHIGACO SUNSATION DEALER WANT YOU TO TAKE OVER THE DEALER DOWN THERE BECAUSE THE DEALER WASNT DOING THERE JOB THERE OOPS ANOTHER LYE.. JUST NEVER STOPS........
Old 04-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris,

Care to explain this ????
Old 04-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fubard
THIS IS ALL A LYE MARC KNOWS WHY HE GOT LET GO, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MIKE NOW, MIKE MARC AND ME KNOW WHY YOU WHERE LET GO OR RESIGNED. QUIT LYING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD
DIDNT THE CHIGACO SUNSATION DEALER WANT YOU TO TAKE OVER THE DEALER DOWN THERE BECAUSE THE DEALER WASNT DOING THERE JOB THERE OOPS ANOTHER LYE.. JUST NEVER STOPS........

Chris,

care to explain this ??
Old 04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered

Yes i would like to explain a bit but not everything because i cant.......but everything well lets just say the first paragragh or two isnt the truth. and you know it but for some reason your EGO gets in the way of the truth. Mike and you know called ME and expalained to me What happened and what the options to you where... why would someone call me I never knew him, met him or had anything to do with him.

But the secretary and mike and I we ALL NO THE TRUTH. I just dont know why your ego gets in the way I think your a nice guy. but you build something up thats not true and yougo on for so long you beleive your your own lies. One question for you, Why would you tell me after the boat show in chicago the the sunsation Manufacture wanted you to take on more boats beacuse another dealer wasnt selling enough. Why did i need to know that ? I cant make this up? Like i said Marc i think your a nice guy..... just your ego needs to calm down. And you know deep inside somehwhere im telling the truth. I cannot make up this stuff without your telling me this stuff in the begining.

Quick Reply: The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.