Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The ex-Wharf operator in Grand Haven? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155295-ex-wharf-operator-grand-haven.html)

boatme 04-20-2007 10:48 AM

Sure you can make up anything you want with little piece of information
Your version of any story gets distorted

Not sure why i get into this but i figure accuracy is needed

What i told you was,
Sunsation had talked to us about representing them in Chicago at the boat show, since the current dealer was no longer going to carry Sunsation as a boat line and they needed help covering the show. Nothing strange here they just needed help

Since I had left the Wharf prior to the Chicago show Sunsation had another dealer from the other side of Illinois handle the show for them

By the way the show was after i left the marina so i obviously had not told you this information after the show was over, but offered it to you prior to the Chicago show

I am not sure what this has to do with anything but it is what happened

As far as you trying to give credibility to your statements by using Mike V that is hilarious

Do you realize the guy you hold up as being your resource for credibility is under investigation for fraud of over 16 million dollars? This is public knowledge

I don't think he is a credible witness to anything

As far as ego goes
Post your business card on here and lets others judge who has an ego

"Have a quality day" :)

fubard 04-20-2007 11:29 AM

Look I dont need to distort anything Im telling the truth. and my business card is me at least i gave you a real business card not one that says pro offshore that you gave me and said DBA as the wharf why didnt you just give me a wharf business card with your name on it...mmmmm cmon you know why and mikes dad and mom are creditable and the surveyor and they will beable to read between the lines with mike. we all make mistakes... but there will be know reason for him to loose creditability on why HE Called me and told me what happened and WHY ... right.....and i bought a boat. why would the owner of the wharf marina call me to tell me something about you??? because what you where told not to do, you thought i would go away because i live in florida and your there. just quit B.S 12 people will see the truth. by the way i wish i was more computer litterate i would post my business card obviously it works you havent forgotten about it. lololol have a nice day and im glad you arent in that mess.

boatme 04-20-2007 11:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok to clarify I will help you out

1) Your card Front Side (I blacked out phone numbers)
2) Your card Back Side
3) My old cards to which you speak of (I have no card that says DBA on it ) I blacked out Bobs Info and all my personal phone and mailing info

Not sure why you have come on to this thread except to bash me It is not a thread about me but i am all about accuracy so here are the cards you speak of

By the way your statement "We all make mistakes" is hilarious
Why is it you feel that for a guy frauding 16 million out of the banks but when it involves your perception well then everybody did it to you on purpose ???

Sorry this thread got Hi Jacked gang this guy has an agenda

boatme 04-20-2007 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by fubard (Post 2100309)
Yes i would like to explain a bit but not everything because i cant.......but everything well lets just say the first paragragh or two isnt the truth.

Hmm interesting this is the first two paragraphs that i had wrote

"Well after all the phone calls I am getting about this and all the info on the news about the FBI and IRS coming down on Mike Vorce

I thought i better clear something up since my reputation is at issue here and many people thought i still worked at The Wharf"

So please tell me what part of that isnt true???

1) The News has been covering this for a couple of weeks now and it is easy to verify

2) And i had many calls from those who didn't know i wasn't at the Wharf anymore This too is a fact. Can you show evidence that these are in fact not true ???

Please stay focused and answer just the question related to your statement on top of this response

I just reposted the first two paragraphs per your statement so you could remember what you were accusing me of

fubard 04-20-2007 12:16 PM

Im not on here to bash you. and you know Im not that way. I saw what you wrote and i responded like everyone else did. I didnt say your pro poker run said dba the wharf. you told me that. and why wouldnt you have given me the wharf card it has your info on it.....but you know why... and thanks for posting my card i wish you wouldnt have blacked out the numbers i could use the biz any ways this will al work out soon have a great day and stay warm....

boatme 04-20-2007 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by fubard (Post 2100380)
my business card is me at least i gave you a real business card not one that says pro offshore that you gave me and said DBA as the wharf .

actally yes that Is what you said :evilb:

BattleCry 04-21-2007 02:39 AM

Educate the rest of us dumb-founded idiots here, in Black and White. Tell it ALL! THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! DON'T HOLD BACK!

MitchStellin 04-21-2007 03:57 PM

The truth is no one really knows, I bet Mike V does not even know what is up and how deep this goes, and he started it.. In any case a lot of people were burned by this and it is not over yet. I just hope those who owned boats on the up and up and then had them taken away because of forged docs get their boats back. Unfortunately the banks have deep pockets and are too dumb to know when to give up. I know, I work for Fifth Third and we will sit on a repo'd home for a year and pass on offers that were not too bad, then sell the place for even less after a year of losses. It makes no sense. It must be pride and some accounting magic that makes them do this.

otis311 04-21-2007 06:04 PM

mitch, can you call me please. I have an issue with 5/3

518 361-6521

MitchStellin 04-21-2007 08:04 PM

Well, I left a message. I hope you are not going to chew me out.:D On a good note, it looks like Steve got his boat back from the Credit Union. He had the 55 Hy-Lite. Steve is a good guy, I'm glad to see he did not have to fight at all to get it back. So, one down 36 to go.