Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Ozzie [Wizard] (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155536-hey-ozzie-%5Bwizard%5D.html)

The Wizard 04-12-2007 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 2089245)
what up Oz?

when are you coming out east?

i have several boats i can play with now...and yes...they are all still slower thatn yours... :)

Hey Sean, Hopefully I'll be out there alot. I'm looking for a place to but out there (or Fla.), i saw something I like in the hamptons, I'll let you know. Whats doing with you?

:drink: zzie

Sean 04-12-2007 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 2090391)
Hey Sean, Hopefully I'll be out there alot. I'm looking for a place to but out there (or Fla.), i saw something I like in the hamptons, I'll let you know. Whats doing with you?

:drink: zzie

all my major projects are finished...both houses, the Cafe is ready and the Superboat is done as well.

Looking forward to my "first" summer in 2 years!

You should have a look at the North Fork unless you have your heart set on being in "the Hamptons". The real estate market is flat right now, so there are bargains to be had.

The Wizard 04-12-2007 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 2090432)
all my major projects are finished...both houses, the Cafe is ready and the Superboat is done as well.

Looking forward to my "first" summer in 2 years!

You should have a look at the North Fork unless you have your heart set on being in "the Hamptons". The real estate market is flat right now, so there are bargains to be had.

you are right! i'm looking on the north fork too, if you see anything out there let me know, gotta love it out there. I'm looking at a water front towne house, its south of hampton bays....it's considered ponquoque (dont think it's spelled right)

Sean 04-12-2007 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 2090457)
you are right! i'm looking on the north fork too, if you see anything out there let me know, gotta love it out there. I'm looking at a water front towne house, its south of hampton bays....it's considered ponquoque (dont think it's spelled right)

I grew up in Hampton Bays in the area you are talking about...so give me a heads up before you pull the trigger on anything over there...I used to work at a couple of those "co-ops" and some are nothing more than converted motels... :)

The problem with the North Fork and Souhold Town in particular is that unless there is a previously existing boatlift on the property, you will not be able put one in... They are banned.

Jassman 04-12-2007 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=JCPERF;2086781]Get off the computer and get some work done for once!!!:evilb: :evilb:

He's dreamin of 4300 V with 1075's. :D

Maybe the new 1200's:cool:

The Wizard 04-13-2007 09:27 AM

Jassman! whats up buddy? Hows Sandy? [email protected]
write me...

Sean 04-13-2007 10:34 AM

yo oz ...tried to call you...ring me back