Notices

Poker Run Sponsorship??

Old 04-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually, I was thinking about telling the old owner I would leave Massapequa Mercedes on the new MTI if he kicks in money for the poker runs. If he says no, I still leave it on and drive like a complete a-hole and get him in trouble. Then I will charge him to take it off. I think I may have something here!
Attached Thumbnails Poker Run Sponsorship??-img_1508.jpg   Poker Run Sponsorship??-img_1512.jpg   Poker Run Sponsorship??-img_1527.jpg  

Old 04-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Actually, I was thinking about telling the old owner I would leave Massapequa Mercedes on the new MTI if he kicks in money for the poker runs. If he says no, I still leave it on and drive like a complete a-hole and get him in trouble. Then I will charge him to take it off. I think I may have something here!
I'm cheap enough that if I was you would put that out there as an option. Any poker run you enter just because of her being the Mercedes MTI, she is going to make it in any magazine that covers that run. At least thats a safe bet! Does'nt hurt to ask.......
Old 04-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Zudnic
I'm cheap enough that if I was you would put that out there as an option. Any poker run you enter just because of her being the Mercedes MTI, she is going to make it in any magazine that covers that run. At least thats a safe bet! Does'nt hurt to ask.......
Thats a great idea! Don't people have to ask for your permission before they publish your picture in a magazine - kind of like a model - they don't look that good for free.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

A marketing partnership is getting harder to come by these days for the small fish that have not "proven" themselves in the market area. There are companys that you can pay to go out and do your presentation and set it up. Fees are a little steep but that is whet they do for a living.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Thats a great idea! Don't people have to ask for your permission before they publish your picture in a magazine - kind of like a model - they don't look that good for free.
Think for news items like public events is pretty much free for the media to take your picture. I made our local papers front page last year and even told the reporter not to take my picture, he did it anyway. News worthy like celebs at a charity event.

Mercedes MTI is much like Pammy, the latter I dont even need to mention what style or make, bet everyone knows what boat I'm talking about.

My first post in this thread, our Apple Blossom to have a display cost us $3K for the week just for the booth, I've also forked over the same for industry trade show's.

From SCOPE site
NOTE: CORPORATE SPONSORS can run an advertisement in the directory, and included with the corporate membership, are also entitled to display your banner at the major events.
SCOPE corp membership is a bargain at $250 for the above.