Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   west michigan boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155662-west-michigan-boaters.html)

baronmarine 04-12-2007 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by speed demon (Post 2090147)
Baronmarine,

I keep my Powerquest 270 Laser at Skipper Bud's IN/OUT rack storage during the summer in Grand Haven. I hope to get it out of storage next week to shine it up. This weather sucks. I also live in Ada right by Knape and Pettis. I loved to see your 38tg some time. Bring on summer!

Chris

good morning chris
we live right down the road from you. we are on honeycreek just north of knapp. we trailer our tg, so watch for us on knapp saturday mornings & saturday nites. i was going to get it out this weekend but i guess i'll wait a week or so.
todd

Car Biz 04-12-2007 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by baronmarine (Post 2090242)
good morning chris
we live right down the road from you. we are on honeycreek just north of knapp. we trailer our tg, so watch for us on knapp saturday mornings. i was going to get it out this weekend but i guess i'll wait a week or so.
todd

yup i my be waiting at least 2 weeks:(

Car Biz 04-12-2007 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by MidnightRider (Post 2089681)
Chicken -

You have reached Todd at chicken central:evilb: :D

Todd Hartigh 04-12-2007 09:14 AM

Car Biz, what a Cracker...
:D

MidnightRider 04-12-2007 11:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Chick- The cockpit wiring/rigging is done. I need the seats back, I will have to light a fire under the guy I'm sure. That may require some height adjustment to the bolsters we'll see.

Attachment 271036

Attachment 271037

Attachment 271038

Rookie 04-12-2007 02:29 PM

"You have reached Todd at chicken central" "This mail box is FULL, GOOD BYE!"

Todd (AKA Chicken) I will be going to Coldwater to pick up the Chaparral, what time is the chili festival?

Todd Hartigh 04-12-2007 02:54 PM

The fest is all weekend. The best night is saturday, should be a busy bar night for out here.

baronmarine 04-15-2007 07:41 AM

well we are getting closer. the sun is out and the muskegon ferry is running.
todd

Tibbstoy2 05-28-2007 12:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd bring this thread back to life...

Lord willing, I'll be ready in 2 weeks with my Active Thunder. I ran it out of the DNR launch quite a bit in Holland last summer, but I was in Grand Haven a lot too.

This year, I will be wherever the police are reasonable :) - I have never been pulled over for noise... but I just repowered the boat with a lot of power and basically redid everything inside and started over. Close to a full re-rig. I'm starting out with CMI sound eliminators to nip the problem in the bud... I hope that's enough!

I here Grand Haven is NOT the place to be so far this spring :mad:

Look forward to seeing you guys out there!