Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   west michigan boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/155662-west-michigan-boaters.html)

baronmarine 04-10-2007 08:26 PM

west michigan boaters

well if it ever stops snowing here and warms up.
what boat are you running and out of what port. any new hot rods around this year? we will be in our lipship 38 tg out of grand haven most of the time. hope to every one soon.
todd

Rookie 04-10-2007 09:06 PM

Well once again I will be out with the all white Scarab Panther, (WHITE KNUCkLE) out of the Grand Haven.

I am picking up a 21' Chapparall this weekend to beat on this summer. and hope to see everyone soon!
OH watching the weather right now, more snow. :(

Todd Hartigh 04-10-2007 09:53 PM

See you both this summer! Well after our 5-8" of snow tomorrow you never know :eek:

Grand Haven police will have the pleasure of giving me another 5 noise tickets this year I'm sure. Not bad for being pulled over 14 times last year.

Maybe they will start to mess with you guys and leave me alone. (just kidding) If Rookie gets the upgrades done the torch will be passed. Those little shot guns wont do crap.

See ya!

baronmarine 04-10-2007 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 2088767)
See you both this summer! Well after our 5-8" of snow tomorrow you never know :eek:

Grand Haven police will have the pleasure of giving me another 5 noise tickets this year I'm sure. Not bad for being pulled over 14 times last year.

Maybe they will start to mess with you guys and leave me alone. (just kidding) If Rookie gets the upgrades done the torch will be passed. Those little shot guns wont do crap.

See ya!

to late todd. i had the honer of getting my our nosie ticket last year. see ya soon.
todd

tamburello 04-10-2007 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We're in a little 18 Donzi out of Holland. See ya on the water! :drink:

Car Biz 04-11-2007 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by baronmarine (Post 2088671)
well if it ever stops snowing here and warms up.
what boat are you running and out of what port. any new hot rods around this year? we will be in our lipship 38 tg out of grand haven most of the time. hope to every one soon.
todd

I will still have my 272. I still my trailer it from home and launch at municipal unless i get a killer deal to keep it in GH somewhere.:evilb:

SHAWNA 04-11-2007 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hoping to get out sometime soon in the Pantera, unless I find a buyer. I kill waves out of Holland.

Shawn

KSFLYER1 04-11-2007 01:26 PM

Hey Todd, a group of us out of Kalamazoo have reservations at Grand Haven Municipal June 22-24th. Will be heading to the bars in the evening too. Stay in touch. Keith

ps Happy Birthday young man

Rookie 04-11-2007 01:39 PM

Hey its not my fault that you are just a little bit behind me and catch all the flack for a loud white boat.

Also I know to shut it down to one engine and close the flaps when I see the Sherrif. DUH!

And another thing don't be such a wise AZZ when you get the first ticket and they won't be so happy to pull you over the next time.

baronmarine 04-11-2007 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1 (Post 2089411)
Hey Todd, a group of us out of Kalamazoo have reservations at Grand Haven Municipal June 22-24th. Will be heading to the bars in the evening too. Stay in touch. Keith

ps Happy Birthday young man

hi keith
it's a date. but at my age you will have to remind me.
todd